YoYoFactory Frantic has been Splashed!

Splashed version of the Frantic has just arrived at Bird in Hand! Hurry and get them before they’re gone! To some people, “Splashing” has been getting old, but to me, I still love it.

Purchase them at Bird In Hand here:
http://www.birdinhand.com/shop/yoyos/yoyofactory-frantic-yo-yo-splash-anodize.html

http://www.birdinhand.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/r/frantic-splash-4.jpg

Anybody who gets this…THIS IS ANODIZATION! Don’t thumb grind.

Splash is getting old for me, but its still pretty cool.

i just wish spash wouldnt wear out in my hand

i love the look of the splash, but it is being a little overused.
i want to see a new paint type, like the next splash.
but splash is still awesome.

Cool, I haven’t been in the community too long, so splash isn’t old yet.

I knew they were going to do this. Oh well.

I cannot say that I’m surprised by this. But I won’t buy it anyways.

I like it, but I won’t buy it either.

iv never tried a yyf. i thought about an 888 but went with a bully.

Ahh more splash.

why can’t we thumb grind anno?

It comes off. Iv’e tried it with my 888 and the anno came off on my fingernail.

I personaly like all the splashed but I wish that wasn’t all they did… I’d like to see more dual color yoyos likes the hectic and M1 yanno… And then other effects like artwork on the yoyo… a yoyo with a sweet tribal anno would get my cash

That’s only that edition of the 888. It doesn’t come off on my Dv888, didn’t come off of my M1, my old G5, or my friends Frantic.

It just had a weaker anno. Just because a yoyo has an anno, doesn’t mean it will come off when you IRG.

Oh that sucks. deng.

there using a lot of splash lately and i bet they will make dv888 splashed

And I will buy it=]

Must you buy every version of the dv888? LOL!

I think he’s trying to get every version of DV888’s like Brandon Jackson collecting every version of the FHZ or I think he might use those DV888’s for contests.