SPLASH

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/09_04_SPLASH.jpg

already got an 888 but I couldn’t help myself but to order this one. Sooooo pretty :-*

That looks awesome and green is my favorite color gotta get my hands on one of these!!!

I hope they will make a colorway like this for the DNA. I don’t like the small diameter of the 888, it just doesn’t seem right.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

I change my mind ;D. It isn’t that far off from the Speeder…sort of. I bet it’s well worth it.

If only they had a small bearing edition…

Wow - these are one of the coolest eight8eight’s I’ve ever seen!

It is kind of a yellowish green more then an actual green. And more yellowish then green. Very cool.

Hopefully. I can get my hands on one before they sell out!

If I manage to scrape some money together I might get a 2010 888 with cool anodizing.

It’s beautiful.

~Yin

YYF totally copied CLYW

YOYOEXPERT EDIT:
COMMENTS LIKE THIS ARE UNNECESSARY - LETS STAY AWAY FROM BASHING COMPANIES HERE AND APPRECIATE THAT THERE ARE EVEN GOOD YO-YO COMPANIES THAT MAKE GOOD PRODUCTS FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH. :wink:

I doubt that. That is an 09 Version

Learn your history, kid. CLYW wasnt the first and only yoyo maker that did that.

I dont think they are gonna make a splash for the DNA. Its going out of production soon :frowning:

its okay unless they patended it or copyrighted it

otherwise its taking someones good idea and usuing it ;D

/facepalm

clyw was about the 5th company to do this.

Ever see an SB2? red with black splash?

I know that CLYW wasnt the first to make this its just that I think YYF wanted to see if their 888 would sell as much as CLYW peaks which are really hiped and are coming out.

One version of the Peak was splashed. Also, YYF isnt so low that they only think of sales. They care about the YoYo Community extremely.

No. They are just working on sweet anodizing techniques. Like those black and gold skylines.

Don’t dis yyf. They have been around innovating before most of these companies were even an idea.

Ok I’m not trying to make YYF sound bad,I persenally think YYF is one of the best companies out there.