YoYoFactory DNA - YoYoSkills Review

I am a big guy. 6’3 225lb. I have longer arms then I probably should, and my hands are big enough that I could probably palm a beached whale. While I love undersized yo-yo’s like the M1, Project, 888, Skyline, and Business, I really feel liberated by larger “full sized” yo-yo’s like the GM2, 401, California, Legacy, and Peak. When the California and GM2 were retired last year, I died a little bit inside. I loved the California and the GM2. When YoYoFactory announced they were going to release a full sized version of the 888, my heart skipped a beat. I am not the only one. On the various forums, there were cries of relief and excitement from a large spectrum of users with ranges or yo-yo preferences. Leaked pictures of the full sized 888 code named the DNA were responded to with applause and praise. Then the strangest thing happened. The DNA was released, and all you could hear were crickets. Was the yo-yo overlooked in the recent flood of Peak Releases? Where was the pomp and fanfare that should have accompanied this release? Why is the DNA being ignored? Well no more, I tell you. No more. With the DNA in hand I am happy to review this genetically engineered masterpiece for you. I present, the DNA by YoYoFactory.

Read the rest >>

My god Chris, you’ve done it again. All those praises we gave you in the post were not even close enough to what you deserve. Somehow you know how to capture exactly what readers wanna hear, and put it into words that hold the readers interest. I hope every company get OFF THEIR BUTT, and sends you any new yoyo in their arsenal, so you can review and persuade the masses. I couldn’t agree more that the DNA shoulda been selling out like all the CLYW’s did. But once word gets out, I’m sure they will fly off shelves. Keep up the fantastic reviews man!!!

Rofl, I checked the mail right after I read this, and I GOT MY DNA in!!! And may I just say OMG!!!+

EDIT: Ok. I got about 2 hours of play here at work, and I have to say, this has just become my favorite yoyo in my collection. And I haven’t even cleaned the bearing yet! ;D

yup I totally agree
I do like undersised yos too but I seem to prefer full sized ones
I love mine but its weird cause I got the pre production so I always think either mine or the real production is not a dna
also I wish I could get a cali or gm2

Another fun to read review that hits the nail straight on the head.

The DNA is awesome, and so is this review.