Yoyofactory Comparison Sheet/Buyers Guide

Now I’m on #teamvashek and buying a czpoint I think.

There wasn’t I contest, I just suggested it to both Vashek and YYF, and they were all for it!  :slight_smile:
Here’s the links to it if you want to see the exact thing:

Yes dude. Everyone hop on the Team Vashek hype train!

Thanks. It sounded really fitting and nice, so I just went for it :slight_smile:

^ I’m with these guys, the Czech Point is MILES Better than the current CZM8

1 Like

Just arrived today. Tooooooo good.

UPDATED: Now with Czech Point, and plastics comparison

ALSO: If anyone has a 2013 Superstar in good condition, hit me up. I’d really like one for the collection :slight_smile:

Hello pat please add aluminium dream. I love it but I’m not the best at writing a review.

And add aviator 2 too.

I have a Protostar Icon and Replay Po fire marble edition. I cannot say which is better. They are both excellent throws for beginner to advanced, which is what I can speak about. I like the inner metal rings on the Protostar and the weight. I like the Replay Pro’s weight as well. I have a Shutter but, prefer Hybrids more than metal for right now.

This is great! =) Ever thought about extending this to other brands that offer throws at the same budget prices? Like C3, YYO, etc. :smiley:

I don’t quite get what you mean by a “blasted finish” for the replay pro. It’s surface is very hard for grinding in my opinion. I can still pull off some pretty sick fingerspins with that thing though

Awesome review guys .
My first post . I am begniner 11 yr old . What are some good suggestion for learning beginner and advanced tricks.
Thanks

Added 2015 Genesis, Nightmare, Ti Dream, Turntable!

Thanks homeboy! I’m limiting this to Yoyofactory Metals, since Yoyofactory has the most prolific offering of metal yoyos in the ~$50 price range.

The finish on the exterior of the Replay Pro is Textured so that grinds are possible, in contrast to early release Protostar and the new Recess First Base.

Please add in the Aviator 2. :smiley:

which cypher version did you throw? the most common red one?

I have a 7075 Supernova and it plays amazing

This is a great list! Thanks for taking time to make it! How’s the new mystery box superstar?

What about the daydream?

Thx for the great list maybe add the dogma and aviator 2?

I’ve heard it’s really fun, but a little big. I personally haven’t tried one yet!!

there are so many new ones space cadet, ex machinima, super star, edge, the list goes on oh ya there is nate daileys new sig too right

enough said. jason lee supernova is in my top 3 favorite larger sized yoyos. and that color way i have is smexy