YoYoFactory 2010- Loop 900s and YYF CHAOTIC

Hey guys, looky looky! Loop 900s!!! They are not out yet, but you can look at them.

http://www.yoyofactory.com/products/products_loop900.html

While you’re there, check out the rest of the site. ITS AWESOME!!!

Also…

The new FundaMETAL for YoYoFactory is coming out. THE NEW CHAOTIC.

Good find Kei.
Good find

I’d remove the link to the Chaotic because YYE is bound to get them very soon and it is disrespectful to post links to another store.

My bad, Fixed.

Very Nice . . . Cant Wait For The Loop 900’s

Any news on the specs for the loop 900 yet? I have seen pictures for trades on google so people have them already, whom I dont know but… I would like to know what features it iwll have, any clues?

Not Yet, but I will post them if/when I find them.

Does it still have the string response?

looks sorta like a bumblebee… But awesomer and probably better play. love the colors.

YoYoFactory Loop 900s are Hyper Raiders with Different print on the Caps, YoYo Factory buys Hyper Raiders W/ Blank sides from Yomega and Puts the Loop 900 and YYF Logo on them. So, they are good. But not original.

Do they come modded?

I dont believe this to e true, however I have no way to disprove it. I could be wrong but it seems effed up to buy a complete product from a different company and swap the caps and then resell them. Just my 2 cents.

yeah i dont believe that at all either

and can i get the link for the chaotic

i REALLY hope that is not true, and don’t believe it to be

I dont believe that. No offense

I also don’t believe that, seeing as how it’s YYF, but I also have no way to disproove it.

Can’t wait. Great find.

I had the link, but I was told a shouldn’t post links to other sites. YYE is going to have them.
Just look on another major YoYo Site.

http://yoyoexpert.com/news/01-26-2010-chaotic.jpg

omg! i wish i had the money right now
id snatch this up in a second

Loop 900s have been said to be VERY similar or the same as Raiders, but there is no proof and I am sure there are some differences. Otherwise, why would YYF wait so long to release them.