YoYoExpert's 1st ever 5A Video Tournament!

DYonch,

Under your Avatar says " I throw nasty 5A"

And your in beginner? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to see the vids.

So I have 1 combo, just 2 left :smiley: .

Yeah, that is just me being silly lol.

I have a feeling beginner is going to be ( Dare I say it ) “Pwned” by DYonch :stuck_out_tongue:

I can do 5A really well, but I don’t want to enter, its not really worth it.

Happy Throwing! =]

Yeah, most likely. MadDog and I will talk it over, maybe we can find an easier way.

Thanks for your encouragement. :cry:

Why do you think it’s not worth it?

Its not worth it, because people are crazy about prizes to win, its like gambling. Its better to have fun and feel more to throw yoyos. Entering to the contest is showing that you’re the best player and become famous, or its like being popular to win. its better to live in a normal life with the yoyo. The people who are trying to win in the contest are fools, they just using a yoyo to win and become popular in a person, not the yoyo. Just have fun to throw yoyos without going to the contest, you get better at yoyoing when you have fun to play with it.

Sorry guys, I’m not very good to explain the question.

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

There isn’t any prizes, it’s just for fun.

3 Likes

Told…
With 8 words!

2 great forum members made a good point. You guys should think about that. Even once-in-a-while, I ask what the prize is, but I never compete.

I know how tempting a prize is, and you want it soooo bad, but it is all fun, here.

Theres no prize, dang it. Will anyone care to read?

Starscreem, I’m sorry, but I think you went a little too far calling the people trying to win the contest “fools”. Like Evan said, it’s just for fun. I was hoping this contest would be fun, and maybe even inspire people to throw more 5A.

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m not mad :). Next time, just try not to be so hasty with your assumptions. :wink:

You’re right, but in my opinion, the point I see he was trying to make, if you mean this, was that people only join for the prize, not even thinking of the contest. :slight_smile:

Well Yes, that was a valid point, but I think he went too far generalizing the whole contest and the people in it. So I was in no way bashing his point, I just hope he sees my point. :slight_smile:

Sure there is, didn’t you read the first post?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I really doubt it.

Just some ideas…

1. We could make it a straight up battle (like on YYN). (Best vid wins without head to head matchups)

or

1. It is a tourney, but we use the same vid for every round.

One more question…

What are the rules on regens and rejections? I know we only have 3 combos, but I really want to put some in there without it being another throw ??? ???

These are fine as. The limit is three throws, dont worry about regens and stuff, they wont count as another throw.

Begginer plz ;D