Yoyoexpert or [some other site]

Poll asking YYE or [some other site] removed.

1 Like

This is an unfair question.

Yotricks is a better site for learning a variety of tricks and different styles. They have also innovated a level up system to make it somewhat like a game. However thier selection of product is very curated. They have several of thier branded products that they will always sway to supporting. They are a great site for learning.

YoyoExpert is more of a complete community to me. They not only have great tutorials, they have the very best selection and support for products, they also have the best forum community out there. I am loyal to the end. I would like to see the tutorials updated and revamped a bit. But Andre knows this already and is working on it. I also believe he is working on a different way of presenting tricks and teaching. He already has ground level instruction at A2Z with some amazing folks teaching.

22 Likes

Well said!!

4 Likes

I think the Level Up system was a brilliant idea, but I’m a YYE fan all the way for the reasons Jim stated above. Plus, when it comes to tutorials, André has my favorite teaching style of anyone I’ve tried to learn tricks from.

2 Likes

Honestly? I use all the yoyo related resources to learn tricks…some tutorials glaze over nuances in tricks while others delve into them and vice versa. Ive used this site, yotricks, rewind and old yoyonation vids to learn all the tricks I know so far

4 Likes

if this forum wouldnt have existed i would go with yotricks. but i go with yoyoexpert because of this forum.

3 Likes

This is like setting up a booth in Sam’s Club and asking if people prefer Sam’s Club or Costco. Poor form.

15 Likes