Yoyodoc and codinghorror

This is just to clarify what may seem like a ‘situation’.

Codinghorror and yoyodoc(me) seem to not agree on numerous things.

And in the process; seem to take shots at each other with our various responses.

I don’t want people to draw the incorrect conclusion that we are deliberately being malicious.

I think we both have good points on/in various discussions and I am not drawing any conclusions on who is correct more often.

Just like kids on a playground; some kids just don’t get along from time to time.

So when you land in a thread and you see me and coding sword fighting over some debatable point; there is no fire… just sparks caused by two hard heads🤓.

Coding is opinionated for sure. But he is a pretty smart guy.

We are just from different sides of the same village :flushed:

21 Likes

What I see:

10 Likes

Myself, I find it quite entertaining!

6 Likes

Why is it so hard for folks to learn from their betters?:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

It’s hard to compete with a man who has the strength of FIVE GORILLAS! :wink:

7 Likes

Sometime I can’t tell when he’s serious and I get nervous about throwing my hat in the ring because he could easily take back all the badges I’ve earned and replace them with :poop:

4 Likes

No, no, I am the forum janitor. I’m just here to scrape gum off the bottom of seats and make sure the hallways are clean and waxed!

10 Likes

No, no, no! You are WAY more than that! You have welcomed and befriended newcomers like me and have been very generous in many ways. If you want the Janitor title…you’re the cool janitor that slips kids candy bars and sticks of gum and sticks around and listens to their jokes without being condescending.

10 Likes