yoyo2442's B/S/T one drop yoyofactory...

hey guys !, im interested in a lot of stuff so offer ANYTHING the worst thing i can say is no thanks.

heres what i have:
YYF Northstar
YYJ Prelude
YYF DNA (B-Grade)
BBYY JO
YYJ Chaser
One Drop Code 1
BBYY bully
YYJ K-os
RecRev Octave

Want: OFFER

dont want: yoyos with vibe (i dont mind a small vibe)

(PICS COMING SOON)

This must be dv888guy / paintboy2442, he has been banned before, check the trader feedback thread for more info.
Just a warning to you all.

checked his feedback, and heā€™s legit. Traded with some legit people, traded fair. Next time, check your accusations before trying to tarnish their reputation.

He wasnā€™t banned for not being a legit trader, check your assumptions before you accuse accusers. lol.
Just warning people. They should know.

dv888guy was banned for giving himself feedback. i know that. Look at his trades. Those are not random accounts, in fact, some of them are fairly well known. I find it hard to believe that you can think heā€™s dv888guy and paintboy2442 just because of 4 numbers in his username. Your accusations have no facts besides the fact that he has the same ending in his username. Even if he was the paintboy2442, it would be idiotic to use a similar username. I am pretty sure the mods banned all accounts from his ip address, also.

He has more feedback than you.

I hate to keep bumping this post but i feel the need to stand up for myself.

Not quite, check yyn. Plus, thatā€™s totally irrelevant.

He was banned on yyn for giving himself feedback, yye was a different story. I believe heā€™s the same person, same yoyoā€™s (watch his youtube channel) He talks about trading with Slade, his friend is yobigty, always says donā€™t talk ā€œtrashā€ which he pmā€™ed me about my post earlier, heā€™s a lier little kid, i donā€™t care what anyone says, he tried to blame him leaving himself feedback on ā€˜tombstoneā€™ which makes absolutely no sense. I NEVER SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER. I was just trying to forewarn all of you for your own sakeā€¦ Never again.

okay. let the people who are buying the yoyos make there decision, and so will I.

HAYHAYHAY ITā€™S FAT ALBERT!

Sorry. Just had to put that out there.

1 Like