Yoyo you've always wanted.

A black Phi and a Ti-phiter :confused:

a yyf skyline!

I would want a Markmont Next, and a Chief.

I think itā€™s perfectly natural to want every yo-yo here.

Heck, I would be perfectly fine with a few hundred yo-yos stacked up along my wall!

But in all seriousness, there are quite a few that Iā€™m looking at getting, and then there are others that I just want, but just canā€™t afford at the time. I really want to branch out to other styles, as Iā€™m not experienced in offstring or counterweight, so:

YYJ Big Yo - How could you not want this one?

YYJ Pinnacle - Pretty self-explanatory, really

YYJ Unleashed! - Looping! Yay!

And now, for the ā€œelectiveā€ yo-yos :stuck_out_tongue: :

YYJ Karma - That thing looks so cool.

YYF Avant Garde - Aside from the body, which is absolutely exceptional, it also gives a ā€œKarmaā€-ish feel to it.

YYF Skyline - Having a ā€œbland of the bestā€ is essential! Iā€™ve always wanted this thing; donā€™t ask how I ended up with an 888. :stuck_out_tongue:

YYF G5 - Iā€™m a sucker for catching the yo-yo in mid-air. Thatā€™s a bit hard to do with hubstacks.

YYF Superstar - Iā€™m also a sucker for the Premium Collection, in which convinces me that theyā€™re the best of the best.

YYF Mighty Flea and Big Deal - Just because the latter is discontinued doesnā€™t mean that I donā€™t want to have it, even though there is absolutely no way that I could ever get it.

Hspin The Cut - ^The above. Just look at The Cut and tell me why I want it.

Apologies for the essay lol. Iā€™m a sucker for yo-yos! Iā€™m a sucker for YoYoFactory, clearly.

Positron :frowning:

Yoyojam K-OS and Black Gold.

Right now, Iā€™m having a sweet spot on sOMEThING yoyos from Mickeyā€™s store.
I only want two yoyos from them: FIRMY and ANGLAM

Mickeyā€™s yoyos are known to be expensive, but Iā€™m pretty sure I will be getting my moneyā€™s worth :]

Other than sOMEThING, I donā€™t really want anything. Iā€™m not much of the person who wants everything.
Though a pair of Raider EXs would be nice.

seriously?

I donā€™t have time to list them all!

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!! ALL I SAY!!!

To be honest, I donā€™t really want ā€œallā€ of them. I would have more than I could use on a daily basis. Not really a point to owning so many, just maintaining the yoyos would be very hard. Not to mention I couldnā€™t find a house big enough :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe just a few hundred thousandā€¦

None of themā€¦ Iā€™m happy sticking with what I haveā€¦

ā€¦That was a lieā€¦

General Yo 5 Star, Second Run

OG Torrent and OG Peak! Funny thing is that I have had two chances to get an OG Torrent and I havenā€™t taken advantage of buying one :/. So, if anyone has one and is willing to trade or sell it contact me please :). God Bless - Moefv

Really wanting a CLYW right now. Marmot, BVM, or any of the newer ones.

LOL. In the end, Iā€™m sure when faced with the option I would probably be a tad picky on what I own. Right now I keep my collection in good shape by throwing some of my non-daily throws a few per day. It actually is fun maintaining them. I take them out and play them and once a year I re-lube them. My friends say I look like a sniper cleaning his gun collection when I sit at my desk and meticulously clean and check each one.

wellā€¦ back when I began yoyoing, my most coveted yoyo would have been the 888 ā€¦ now that I have it (the 888x version) I find in my opinion its not quite what it was hyped asā€¦

as of Now, Im not sure I would buy anything unless it was a steal of a ti-walker, or a less expensive ti yoyoā€¦

Honestly now I come to think about it. Iā€™ve always wanted a clyw. But even tho everyone likes there colorways, I found most of them to be offensive. First time I seen a clyw it was the cheif. Offset colors that to me made them ugly and overuse of flakes and speckle. Bear vs man made me physically vomit the first time I seen it as I do not like the site of blood. After that I noticed almost all clywā€™s are either bloody (human or alien), looks like someone vomited on it, looked dirty, or looks like what lint looks like in the dark. I like yyf Genesis colorways this year. Very clean but cool splash. I seen an artic circle that was teal and silver fade but didnā€™t have the money at the time. Now I do and that colorway is gone. I just wish clyw would forget the color red and speckles for one colorway. :ā€™(

Code 2

Thereā€™s some Arctic Circles coming out tonight.

Yea I know :ā€™(
Lets see:

Saskatoon berry: gray and purple, not a great mix and the green speck makes it look dirty
Cryo: did someone throw up?
Pink: not my thing.
28 stories: bloody!
Black /green speck: this is what lint looks like under a blacklight
Latitude: might not be so bad if I didnā€™t hate red!
Pekka: againā€¦ Bloody.

Maybe next run of chiefs or Arctics will be my thing :-\