Yoyo warm ups

Do you guys have some sort of procedure in the morning when you first throw (Or even in the middle of the day) I haven’t really thought of one yet. I just do the hardest tricks I know how to do. Then I practice new ones.

for some reason the first trick i always do is ripcord to bind.

I normally start off with one of the following tricks in the morning:

1. Ninja Vanish
  2. Brent Stole
  3. Hidemasa Hook

or i just do one of my many combo tricks.

Green triangle, into a palm grind

String adjustment then, trapeze backspin bind, trapeze backspin bind. About three times. Just habit I guess, there’s something about that simple bind that just tickles me. Hehe.

some mounts

Check string tension then a few normal binds. Then onto whatever I want to work on.

I usually start with stretching. Then I go for a 1 mile jog. Once that is done I do crunches to get my core working. After that I pop my knuckles and dig into yoyoing.

1 Like

my newest trick (the last one i learned) which is currently the roller coaster

I usually bind, and then do whatever trick i am currently working on.

The sleeper =D

i start by throwing my yoyo, at the ground, then leave it there to repeat the next day

I usually do a couple sleepers to get things going, followed by whatever trick comes to mind. Since I’m still waking up, it is usually a single trick and not a combo.

LOL

I like starting out with some hops and suicides, simple and fun tricks.

I start by meditating on the floor for 2 hours. Then I have a bowl of nails for breakfast (without milk of course) and a protein shake made of protein shakes. I then warm up my arms and fingers by climbing up a tower, gaze at the town dramatically and then do a flip into a pule of hay. I then pick up my yo-yo…

wake up from my dream, get ready for the day and do tricks whenever possible.

suicides thats about it