Yoyo team?

I’ll keep that in mind if i edit it!

So are you guys gonna post a team video or collab skill display or something soon??

I suppose so…?

I think Marc wanted everyone on the team to film a 30second clip and whoever plans to edit we all send it to that person. I’m going to film mine soon but I want to do it outside, so once it warms up some I’ll film it.

Same that or when it’s sunny out for me

The best way for everyone to send their video is to upload it to http://www.sendspace.com/ then send whoever is editing the video your link. I think that Steiffan wanted to edit.

are yall stil laccepting? about to make an updated vid to submit

Once you guys get your clips filmed and upload them to sendspace, pm me the link. :slight_smile:

Sure why not, pm me once you’ve uploaded it.

wait you can attach stuff like that to a pm?

Not the video itself but the link to download it.

Oh how do you do that?

After you upload your clip to sendspace it will give you a download link. Just copy and paste that in a pm. :slight_smile:

thanks

hey um my name is sebastian delgadillo and i would love to join the group. I’ve been throwing for about 4 years now and it gets a bit lonely yoyoing alone.

get in line bucko

I’m glad that you’re interested in joining our team! I’ll just need you to send me a PM with a link to a video of you yoyoing and tell me why you want to be apart of Inkyo, thanks.

PS: Anyone else that is interested please do the same!

I would like to welcome Sebastian “sebaztion” to Inkyo, we’re glad that you want to be apart of the team.

1 Like

down. hit me up.

well my name is Sebastian. I’m 13 years old. I’ve been throwing for 4 years now. i like to draw and i have straight A’s ;D i only have 4 yo-yos to play with a Capless, Popstar, Protostar, and a whip. and i love learning new things.