yoyo strings

ok i am looking for a bulk pack of string that is cheep and still be like the more expensive strings i like to do a lot of string tricks that are long and have a lot of slack tricks and suisides in them :-\

Try fat kitty and kitty nylon :wink:

GRYC diamond strings are very soft, hold tension great, and last for much longer than an average string. Shoot me a pm if you’re interested.

ok but for string tricks i would think you would get the thin kitty string
:-\

The thicker kitty string really isn’t thick enough to negatively impact string tricks.

but wouldn’t something thinner be better

Not necessarily. If a string is too thin, it won’t bind tightly which makes the string difficult to use and negatively impacts sleep time. Too thick, and the string snags a lot.

The thick and thin versions aren’t nearly extreme enough to negatively impact play either way. Some people prefer a thicker string, some a thinner string.

soooooo what about yoyoexpert string :-\ is that ok i am going to get some GRYC string but that is good string and i want to do the swivel mod with it and i am not going to use that so is yoyoexpert string any good for string tricks and slack tricks

Two things:

1. YYE string is decent bulk string. It will serve you fine, though for a few bucks more you could get Kitty string. It’s a better string and lasts a decent bit. GRYC string is top shelf. Powercords(t) last a very long time and whip and slack fast and big. I highly recommend them.

2. You gotta use some grammar and mechanics, man. Your post was difficult to understand. I am not the only guy here who will bust your chops for it.

1 Like

i would like to do the swivel mod and i need to cut the string so i do not want to cut some really good string so i would like to find some good cheap string that i can cut :-\

Sigh… Use old string.

but i would like to play with it still i have used it before and i like it a lot

I was just about to do that.

‘cowsarecool64’. People here are trying to help. From your posts, you sound like an unintelligent whiny child. That might not be true, but I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Most boutique string out there is roughly 2 or 3 times as expensive as factory string.

You say you don’t want to cut a ‘good’ string. Why? Boutique strings costs like $0.50, and that’s not buying in bulk.

YYE string if you like cheap terrible string.
YoYo String Lab or Jake Elliot’s GRYC string if you want some quality.

My advice - spend a couple extra bucks and get the decent string.

o sorry about that it was really late when i was posting those other things :-\ so it is worth spending the extra money on some really good string

Wow, I can still barely understand that…

Anyway, yes it is worth the extra money.

:frowning:

What just happened?

Cows you got to use proper grammar I can’t understand anything

My irony detector just exploded.

Punctuation helps.