Yoyo shapes: Organic? O? Here's a poll

Are these O shapes? Are they Organic? Whatever your definition, check ALL of the designs that you’d consider to be “Organic O Yoyo Shapes”.

• A (very round)
  • B (response bump)
  • C (rim bump)
  • D (schmoove groove)
  • E (big scoop)
  • F (all straight angles)

0 voters

These are for fun, I’m not making any of these, cause you don’t want to see what the cup looks like.

6 Likes

Turning my phone off now.

5 Likes

All I see is H, W and hard Vs @MarkD. What kind of trap is this?!

4 Likes

A devious one!

It’s going to trick forum posters into picking the wrong shape, and then I’m going to sneak into their collection and change all their yoyos into DV888s

7 Likes

maybe the question overall would be better posited as, what makes the yoyo not organic? modified, modern, mustachioed… whatever… but what makes it not organic?

honestly, i don’t give a rat’s behind…

3 Likes

I think theyre all organic haha. I mean sure some are more “pure” than others, but they all could be said to be a variation. Honestly don’t get what the big deal is on if its organic or not :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Could be. I’m not an expert on poll design. However, if you vote for all the ones you think are organic, then the leftovers are the non-organics.

There’s no prizes here, though. At least 4 of these shapes have VERY popular yoyos that people enjoy, a lot.

4 Likes

So when the poll closes are you exposing all the non believers?

3 Likes

and, i agree w/@hobbygod… really, i believe they are all a variation on an organic theme, some more adhering to a more traditional organic style. i wasn’t criticizing the poll. i was more saying, if we had individuals say - what made them think something wasn’t organic, specifically - maybe that would get to the root…

really it seems like arguing if 10.5 is closer to 10 than 9.5…

7 Likes

I think this is fun. I rather heated debates not happen over something so little. But this is giving me enjoyment. The way things have been…I appreciate every little bit of effort that contributes to more entertainment. Polls are cool :+1:

4 Likes

That depends on whether you’re starting from 0 or infinity, but since infinity doesn’t really exist, the answer is 9.5.

2 Likes

the number plane is infinite in both directions… both answers are still correct

2 Likes

All of the above [G]

4 Likes

I see all of these shapes as O. (ducks from flying shoes, thrown from the p-nut gallery)

I feel like Os and V’s are the easiest to ID.
H’s and W’s get trixxy

5 Likes

All of those are O shapes.

6 Likes

Don’t bother with the poll, just ask @fatguysnacks247.

1 Like

You guys are gonna be at each others throats over this aren’t ya?

Nothing else going on here though. I don’t mind watching internet heat as long as its civil. Plus then I can look foward to the climax, falling action, and the happy ending when you two make up

1 Like

not at all… @Glenacius_K just doesn’t like being outsmarted… which doesn’t seem to take much either… otherwise he would have left it alone by now :smh:

1 Like

Dang. This is juicy. You gonna take that @Glenacius_K ?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

yes, he is

1 Like