YoYo Reccomendation

I agree the DM2 looks a bit clunky which is why i would like the black spade edition.

Since im new, i dont really have a preference yet. Which is why i would like to pick up a few different ones over the next couple of weeks. I like variety.

-xICooRsYIx

Well, it looks decent with the caps off, but when they’re on its kind of eh.

I’ll have a better comparison when I get my Dv888 tommorow ;D

If you’re really trying to save, then I would just pick out one yoyo for now, like the DMII, and skip the cheaper plastic ones. We have a ton of cheaper yoyo’s at our house (ONE, Whip, Starlite, Fast 201k, Legacy, Popstar…I’m sure I’m forgetting some others). They’re fine every once in a while, but if we lost them for some reason, we really wouldn’t miss them at all. (Actually, the Starlite is pretty cool because it glows in the dark, plus it’s an excellent yoyo. I like it much more than the ONE or the Whip. The Starbrite looks like a non-glow-in-the-dark version of this. If I was set on getting a cheaper plastic yoyo, I would pick up one of these.)

You also don’t need to go too crazy on string. I bought a 100 pack of standard poly string when I first started. Then as I started getting better, I found out that I preferred other brands of string for doing slack tricks and things like that. So I still have bunch of the standard string, plus all of the other new string that I’ve bought (works out ok though. A bunch of kids in our neighborhood yoyo, so I just give out the standard string to them when one of theirs wears out).

You could also skip the thick lube, that would save you a little money too. Although, instead of getting the YYJ thin lube, I would get the OneDrop V4M lube instead. I have both and I prefer the OneDrop lube. I’ve found that the YYJ lube has a little bit of a break-in time that the OneDrop lube doesn’t have. With the OneDrop lube, I just clean my bearing, put in a tiny dab of lube and it’s set. With the YYJ lube, I have to throw with it for a while before it feels right.

Turned out that i wasnt allowed to pick my color from amazon sellers as they are already in amazon warehouses. So i will use that gift card towards another throw in which i can select the color of.

This is whats in my cart right now.

-(1x) Dark Magic 2-Solid Black
-(1x) YYF The ONE-Lime Green
-100 pack of neon green poly string
-Thin YYJ Lube
-Thick YYJ Lube

Still am having a little trouble with replacement pads tho.

Anyone ever use overnight shipping before? Whats their cutoff line? if i order it now, would i get it tomorrow?

thanks

-xICooRsYIx

dm2, yuuksta, and the fh zero

Well i placed the order today and got everything i listed above, except a 25 pack of string instead of 100. I figured 25 is more than enough till i place my next order. And i would like a variety of colors.

Anyways, the items will be here tomorrow and i cant wait. Im going to be like a little kid gazing out the window waiting for the ice cream truck, except this is a fedex truck instead lol.

Now how should i spend the free 30$ gift card on amazon. DV888?

-xICooRsYIx