YOYO RECAP EPISODE 3 is Up Now! (New)

Thank you for the subscribe! I think your going to like episode two even more!

Ok guys I have a big announcement in episode 2!
I cant wait to tell the community the big news.

also making a EPIC bearing cleaning video ( I do a extra step I bet you don’t do )

I plan on adding a little comedy to the show. I may even speed the pace up a little or not…

Thanks to all my fans !

No problem at all. I used to produce something on a local cable channel. Most people don’t realize that you might have to sift through over an hour of footage to filter out the ten minutes you want to use. Just to chop it down, takes a lot of work. Setting up the backdrop, the lights, the props, outlining the topics, is so time consuming. If you want to upgrade in spots, as the show grows, do it at your leisure, as time and money permits. Everything looks fine now. Keep it fun for you, , and informative to the viewers, that’s all…easy work. :wink: I’ll be tuned in for the next episode.

I don’t think I have subscribed!!! O snap… XD

These videos were awesome man, so were those Yetis :wink:

So, today I actually watched the episode. It is a brilliant idea. I had no idea about Twisted Stringz, the YYF Afterglow or the release date for the new CZM8. I will certainly keep watching throughout these upcoming weeks.

I agree that you don’t have to do too much to change the look and feel of this show. It’s still a good show in its current format!

That said, there’s also nothing wrong with improving the audio (ie. reducing ambient noises) with a mic and/or filters. And then if you want to do some very minor edits such as the suggested one of continuing audio while showing pictures, there are some very capable editors for not much money. And of course as mentioned, keep segments short.

In terms of software, for the PC, I’ve used Corel VideoStudio a bunch. It’s inexpensive and certainly has more than what you need. You may even use one of those other features some day (chromakey/green screen for example)!

Good luck for future shows!

1 Like

Thank you im going to buy it now lol

Up

Where is episode 2?

It’s not up yet, it should be up either Sunday, or Monday. At least that’s what it say’s lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Up

Great videos! Cant wait for next week!

1 Like

Thanks so much for doing this. These videos are so informative.

Where, however, can I get a $45 CZM88? I tried YoyoSam but they all cost $80-90.

Also, I subscribed.

Good luck finding one for that price. I haven’t seen one that cheap

The 45 dollar one is coming out soon. They changed the bearing and some other things to make it cheaper. I subscribed as well.

1 Like

I like your show because 1.it’s short
2. You can win something by just being subscribed instead of tacking on an instagram or Facebook along with it in order to win.

1 Like

I swear, I did not say “BillyBobs” when I wrote this. I said “■■■■■■■”. What the heck happened?

The forum software automatically prevents you sending traffic to another online store and will make text substitutions when possible. Circumventing it by writing things like “so and so dot com” is also breaking forum rules. I make it a policy to just say “another online store” and if anyone really wants to know what I’m talking about, they know how to find me.

lol It has happened to some people before. Do not worry, just don’t mention other stores

Okay, that makes sense. Sorry, I didn’t know that one.