Yoyo Problem

So what bearing do you have in your rebirth? I have 2 and I will say its a very impressionable yoyo. Unless im using the one drop 10 ball bearing(or any flat bearing i guess) they will both vibe. Thats just side effect yoyos for ya. Best machining in the buisness, bearings arent locked in the seat, but they need to be tuned sometimes

1 Like

It is more than likely the yoyo. Based on the video its obvious you know how to throw

2 Likes

After that video, I’m still leaning on it being a bearing issue.

To me it looks like your bearing isn’t seated properly, perhaps take it out… flip it over… put it back in, and make sure it’s tight.

2 Likes

It is screwed on just right

1 Like

The yoyo in the video wobbles when I throw a proper breakaway. My other rebirth doesn’t spin the way that the yoyo on video spins ( i will post video soon). When I’m using another OD yoyo like the guantlet, the spin of the yoyo doesn’t spin the way the yoyo on video spins.

1 Like

I’m using the 10 ball OD bearing. I did change the bearing, from my other OD rebirth to this one on the video due to me like my yoyo loud ( I’m weird).This throw is new. Haven’t even hit it in the floor

I will try that.

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

1 Like

Yes it has the same wobble when I throw normally. I will definitely take it apart, reseat everything, and clean the bearing. Thanks for the information btw.

2 Likes

Note that you cannot easily remove the axle from side effects - it’s affixed to one half with loctite.

3 Likes

Is it ever recommended to remove the loctite end from the SE? Ive tuned a good handful of SE yoyos and have never done so, but im genuinely curious if this is a thing people do?

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

They claim to have locked them where the set scree is perfectly balanced between the two halves