Yoyo photography?

8 Likes

Throw in $50 in store credit and Chumly’s autograph?

5 Likes

My degree is in Media Arts so I’m a little biased but I love taking pictures of things I love. The outdoors, architecture and yo-yos to name a few. For me there’s some magic in having the ability to preserve a moment in time. Time steals everything from us in the end. While I’m still here, I’m going to steal as many beautiful moments from Time as I can and keep them just out of its reach. That’s right Time, I’m not going down without a fight.

5 Likes

Thanks, brother. It was insanely difficult to capture!

1 Like

I like the idea of stealing moments from time. Pretty much what I’m doing with family portraits.

2 Likes

I take them to remember our good times together, like a buddy.

"Hey, this one’s from the time the Speedaholic and me climbed the Gila cliffs with my brother-in-law…

"And here’s one from when the Silenus was visiting and we went to the fair together!

“Oh and this was from the time I put the first ding in the Basecamp. Tough day but we both came out stronger for the experience.”

Without photos, all these memories would be lost. Like tears in the rain.

Ivan

5 Likes

3 Likes

Family portraits! Now that’s a skill I’ve yet to master. People are my weakest subject matter. I tip my hat to you! You deal more damage than I could to time, all those people, all those faces and emotions, memories snipped from the ether.

2 Likes

Dont forget the capturing of souls too!

1 Like

1 Like