Yoyo Opinion

Leave a comment on why you think it’s the best.

You mean CLYWxOD summit?

Haven’t played any so I won’t answer that, but you’re gonna get a lot of “there is no best, only personal preference.”

1 Like

You are thinking of the Seven Summits

No, you’re thinking of the H5 x Chief

The summit and 7 summit is a ODxCLYW collab. The h5 chief is a C3YOxCLYW collab. And the dogma is also a collab(kentaro kimura from turning point).

It really depends on what you like. Speaking strictly from word of mouth of the community:

Dogma - has had very little talk. It has been in the shadows of many great throws that release at that time.

Space cowboy - often referred to as a brick. Lots of rim weight so its a stable beast. Many love it, some do not.
Summit - favorite among many, disliked among many. Some say its plain. chill compared to other throws. Supposedly not the best for comps but a pleasure to play.

Gungir - Don’t know about the gungir.

So as you can see(mainly comparing the cowboy and summit), these are two completely different yoyos. Characters are different so you can’t exactly compare the two since they act differently. Sometimes I just want to chill. Ill most likely grab my chief. Then there are times I want a heavy beast to play fast, ill go an grab my avalanche. Then there are times I don’t know what I want and will push it fast or keep it chill, so I just grab my puffin 2. Different strokes for different blokes.

I know haha, I was agreeing with you. I was telling OP.

nah, I got you. I was schooling OP.

If I were to pick, basing off of what I’ve heard, I’d probably go with a summit first. I’m not the fastest playing so this seems to fit me best. But I’ve been wrong before.

If anything I said was wrong, let me know. Knowledge is power.

I say the Summit and Space Cowboy are tied. Both of them are very good yoyos.

Summit because Jensen said it’s good, any other argument is invalid.

ive played all of them except the gungir… and i dont like any of them…

the C3 summit that’s a new one :smiley: . I would pick the summit tho for sure.

I only have the space cowboy. And It is just amazing. Sometimes I don’t like how big the gap is. But it has such power and great spin time.

Fair point

I’m ordering a space cowboy

Try to get away from the idea of “best”

Does the space cowboy or the summit sleep longer?

Depends on the thrower.

YYF legend

Just pick one, youll love it. based on your questions, your exp is minimal, therefor your basis of comparison is barely there at all. It says your (OP) fav is shutter. That was my first one. That was my basis of comparison. I can say that if thats your comparison throw,you are gonna LOVE any of the ones listed here. My next was a Summit, and it was love at first throw. Dont worry about what other people think about stuff. If you like the look or color, go for it! Chances are you wont start “not” liking ones until much later down the line. Till then just enjoy the ride, have fun, and dont get hung up of the little stuff. Just pull the trigger and enjoy the ride.
As you get more into it youll learn “how” to think as opposed to “what” to think. Until then dont worry about it, as I would bet money that any one you pick is gonna blow your socks off. No one comes programmed with these skill sets it takes time for all of us.
:smiley: