Yoyo "Must Haves"

If we wish to bash on Hype brands, Let’s mention every single brand out there, I mean, really. xD I still enjoy decently made throws.

I do say, if there is a must have classic that’s not hyped anymore, I think the good ol’ YYJ X-Convict is a great player. And the original YYJ Hitman (Hybrid response or Double O-ring)

It’s always good to have string, it would be hard without it.

Didn’t mean it was bad. Just saying it doesnt fit today’s standards. I actually did fall in love in how it played on straight. I meant it looks pretty on shelves in the way many are afraid to throw there’s and usually leave in the case. Plus, both peak owners said they were shelf yoyos, not usually played. It is a fun throw, just that style is faster and high walls don’t mix well with my style. If I slow down, its just a blast to play with, but Im always afraid to throw it hard, you know, cause xD No disrespect. Quite opposite.

Hmmm I believe a Buzz-On Yoyo is needed. Came with the coolest names. Very fun throws.

Butterfly, nuff said…

Bushido is the only one I own, and I love it. Need to get new pads in it, though.

just silicone it.

I gotta say, the Avalanche and Chief are both top-notch all-around performers. Everyone should have (or at least try) one.

I tried a Chief, it was good but I liked the Puffin better (thank you sushi!)

Research is your friend. :slight_smile:

Silicone would be a bit tricky in a stock Bushido.

It needs pads. :slight_smile:

Research is not my friend,…

Research declined my Friend Request on Facebook :cry:

I like it Stock, doesn’t need modding to take sili
and my bushido had very little vibe, so no modding. xD

Patience

Knuckles of Steel