Yoyo ideas or inventions!

An offstring couterweight

I believe that’s already done. It’s called 9A. (5A+4A)

I think he may have meant a counterweight that comes off the string… Not sure how that would work but it’s an interesting idea…

Ahh. You’re probably right.

;D Thanks guys for all these ideas, they’re really cool, and no I’m not going to steal them. My idea would be an off string yo-yo with hub-stacks, or a metal rimmed grind machine.
Keep posting!!!

A $0 to make $0 to buy yo-yo! :stuck_out_tongue:

we’ve already got one! It’s called the steamroller ::slight_smile:

Or the noctu!

Has anyone tried taking 2 mini yoyos and using a special string that had a loop at Both ends then attaching both yoyos, one at each end, and doing 5a? This would allow you to start with one yoyo, do something like a half ariel, or some other way to catch the spinning yoyo and snap start the non spinning yoyo at the same time and return. So basically allowing you to switch between yoyos?

That’s actually a style.

But many people use hubstacks which allow you to pull start both yo-yos.

I forgot the name, someone else will tell you. :slight_smile:

Hydra, a squared, or cherry if you throw a counterweight on the center of the string too. Probably one the most untapped style if not the most untapped.

Yep, I was looking for Hydra, thanks!

One counterweight on each end of the string. Double 5A!

Done it.

I haven’t gotten a 4a yo-yo on it though…

I thought that in hydra both yoyos were attached to your finger. I am thinking if you did a basically 5a, but used a yoyo as a counterweight. Then you could start the yoyo acting as the counterweight in the middle of play.

Your thinking about doubles, hydra is where you have 2 yoyos and one kinda acts as a counterweight

i think an offstring with hubstacks is brilliant

Number 2 has been done. It was called the Yomega RPM and it measured how long your sleeper went, how many loops in a row you could do, how fast you could throw a yo-yo and a couple other things. It was a really fun toy. I’m not sure if you can still get them.

2 strings (1 on each hand) with 1 offstring yoyo