Yoyofactory yoyos, Talk here!!!

New Topic! If you have any questions about yoyofactories yoyos, new releases, or past models. Talk about it here!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Have fun, and Keep posting!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(WildCat23) #2

Ok, now you got me.

Do you actually have any pull with Ben or Hans? I’m not trying to burst your bubble but, I don’t think they are going to take designs from just anyone. Even if you have the backing of the entire forum, I dont think yoyofactory would take a user submitted design.

Yeah, that’s true, but it’s worth a try.

(WildCat23) #5

They definitely won’t. Although One Drop might… (Don’t get any ideas. I don’t want to see more of these threads.)

they wont…but good efforts!:slight_smile:

This ain’t gonna happen. Hans is a guy who knows his stuff better than most manifacturers out there. He’s not going to take a vague idea from a little kid and expect it to work.
Plus, whatever of this so-called ‘innovation’ you’ve thought of…Hans might already have a patent for that.

If anyone doesn’t feel safe submitting their ideas that’s fine I’m not going to try and make you post here, or kick you off. Take it straight to the company and i hope they consider your ideas!

lol! its actualpy hans’ dad who does most of the magic. engineering wise.