YoYo Factory NorthStar Review

Sorry, I didn’t read all the way. But it’s pretty crazy how one thing said can turn into a major arguement/fight. It shows how easily aggrivated humans get from silly things like vibe. Anyways, I’ve been thinking of getting a new yoyo. Which is better, the Dv888 or the Nothstar? I’d like to know as soon as possible. And Cameron, it may sound weird, but I’m glad you stayed.

Random attachment that has no real purpose!

Ok, first off, don’t ask what yoyo is better. Yoyoing IMO is about opinion and what you like personally. For example, I love metals. I like how they feel when thrown and in my hand. Plastics just don’t stand up to me. But people like Paolo Bueno (love you baby) are crazy for plastics. It is general opinion, I would say DV888 is better but then we would have others saying, hey no it’s not! So in the end we have another fight that could potentially happen.
DV888: Fantastic metal, they are a great YYF that can take you all the way.
North Star: Probably one of the best plastics I have played, I honestly don’t think Crucial can stand up to the North Star, but it does come super tight and is really hard to get back to the sweet spot.

Made my Wesnesday. :stuck_out_tongue: Just in time at 11:56 PM.

Lol