YoYo Factory JK

21.99$

I was gonna say that too. It seriously looks exactly like the Aoda Dancing Pearl. Same color and everything.

That being said…if it plays like a Dancing Pearl, its really amazing. A friend of mine has one and it is really great!

Let’s put it like this, if you want the JK because of it’s size, shape, and cheap price, you’re better off with the Aoda Dancing Pearl. The less weight on the Jk comes from the fact that Yoyofactory strips off the Aoda Dancing Pearl’s anodize and anodizes again with new engravings.

So a starlite is better?

and you don’t know what you are talking about, so don’t talk.

YoYoFactory, as the name would imply, manufactures all of their yoyos. They don’t take a previously manufactured yoyo and change it. Yes, it does look like a dancing pearl, but that doesn’t mean it IS a dancing pearl. get real man.

Are you sure? Because I thought the Superwide was totally made in China, and then shipped to the US so YYF could perform QC and branding.

This is most likely the exact same deal with the JK.

Yeah you are WAY WAY off there buddy. Yoyofactory may have just bought the rights to sell it in the U.S. It’s nothing new. It’s good business. That is all.

well to an extent. They aaren’t buying Aodas and stripping them like YoYospirit said

Very true.

Why oh why did they put that Manufacturing and Batch number stuff on the rim.

I have a super wide, and the only gripe i have is that stuff on the rim edge.

It is no secret where these yoyo’s are made, but I wish they would leave the rim blank.

D

I’m pretty sure it’s for legal reasons.

That is what they do. Ben said that they get the Super Wide from Aoda but stripped it and anodize it again to get rid of imperfections. If they did manufacture the JK I would be very surprised that it would turn out so crappy.

I heard they bought them raw so as to not create imperfections from the stripping process. Who cares anyway. They are very much worth the money.

Meh, on yyn, in the topic “What is your opinion on Yoyofactory Re-branding Aoda yoyos?” yoyofactoryben said the received the Aoda Miracles and tested them for smoothness and then stripped them to get rid of blemishes.

They make it ugly so you want to buy their higher priced stuff. ;D

Ah. Learn something new every day.

Anyway…about the JK. got mine today. love it. can’t beat the price and i cannot complain about a thing. Vibe? no. Smooth? yes. if not, you got a bad one or arent throwing it right. great size too. -the end.