yoyo company is on FIRE!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know about a yoyo company starting up that’s called Efreet. https://www.facebook.com/efreetFireYoYo?ref=br_tf
^facebook
billybobs.com
^website
Efreet is a yoyo company that’s goal is to have flaming yoyo with out special gloves or string. A flaming yoyo is something I want personally, so at the root of this post, I selfishly want this company to get all the attention as it can. The yoyos are, as far as I know, close to going on sale, so I can’t speak to how well they play. The video of it though looks like it’s going to do well, let alone because the face it’s on fire!
I am in no way a part of this company, besides the fact I want to spread the word of them. I’ve had a really positive experience talking with them and they are constantly updating their website and facebook. So thanks for looking at this post and their site and try and spread the word!

Yeah, they have had a post on these forums for a while now, so most of us will know about it.

Yeah but im just trying to help them out and spreading the word.

Kids, don’t try this at home…

1 Like

This yoyo actually tastes like burning!

I already have enough trouble doing finger spins. Sheesh.

I will say; those are cool looking yoyos even when they’re not on fire.

he just posted some of the acid washed ones and they’re sick man!

They look good without the fire. I can only imagine the things I would destroy with this yoyo, though

like, snaping the string and rolling under the couch?

Ehh… Just use Kevlar string.

XD the striung snapping was mostly a joke. And Kevlar string is nice for strength but that’s about it. I find it pretty rough on the fingers.