yoyo camp

thats a great idea also my dad told me that hie sister in law can set up a website where people can play with a credit card and pay pall!!!

now my only issue is advertisement and staff

bump
:o

What if I had it in my back yard???

That might not work on some days, due to high humidity or rain, heat, (heat = sweatiness = stringburn)
so you’ll have to go inside on some days. But I think if you really think it out and can handle it, yoyo camp could turn out really well. (I’d definitely go to yoyo camp)

Icthus knows what’s up, listen to him.

If he can find ways to ensure the amount of people, yoyo’s and money then I say go for it. You really do need to find an indoor location. Some malls will let you yoyo. Community center or school gym. Gotta try.

im a girl

oops. Lol sorry bout that. I wish we had a male/female icon for our profile. Usernames don’t tell you that.

That’s ok… Thanks anyway for all the advise.

The tough part is finding people who actually want to Yo-Yo

maybe you could get volunteers from this website? volunteer helping teachers?

Not actually on this forum but Travis Owen lives in austin.

He’s sponsored by madhouse too.

Maybe it’s just me, but i haven’t seen a new madhouse yoyo in forever.

Smal company. They have some in the works.

Bump

I yoyoed back in middle school for the local library system as part of their summer reading program. I simply called up Yomega, told them what I was doing and they sent me a bunch of strings, firballs, some brains, and a BUNCH of literature. I don’t know if the world has changed much, but that’s my experience.
Teaching kids to yoyo was one of my dearest held memories. Do It!
And PM me if you think I can be of any more help. Austin, TX has always been one of the places I want to visit before I die, but I live way up in Olympia, WA.

thanks ;D Ive got things pretty figured out but I just need some people in the area who yo yo!!!
and a indoor place that wont charge me a ton of money!!!

my house is to small to have the camp… :-\

It seems like local schools are pretty easy going with lending their gyms to you. But you probably won’t need somethign that big…

bump^

man now i want to do this too lol. My friend and I are going to do this during summer. Sorry i stole your idea :stuck_out_tongue: