Yoyo "Calendar"

It was suggested in the 5a May thread that there needs to be a yoyo calendar to keep track of what style is being promoted when, so (drum roll please) the unofficial yoyo calendar!
Note some suggestions/ideas were taken from the 5a May thread.

Feel free to tell me what you think and suggest changes.

Week:
5a Monday, 2a Tuesday/Transaxle Tuesday, “Wacky” Wednesday for lesser played styles such as Mobius Double Dragon and many more, 3a Thursday, Fixed Axle Friday, 4a Saturday

Year:
Fixed Axle February
5a May
6a June
Off-String October

6A / June / Double Dragon

Hang on to your butts.

Offstring October.

…I cnduo’t bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Calender? Or Calendar?

How bout Spell Check November?

Lol

1 Like

inquiring minds must know if you actually did that by hand or if theres a site that can jumble sentences for you while leaving the first/last letter of each word the same?

in his defense “calender” is in quotations so its sort of like calendar…but not quite.

Transaxle tuesdays (even though tuesdays are 2a style)

Edited! Thanks for the suggestions! ;D

I actually have a really good spell check and it didn’t pick it up, so I checked and it’s actually a word.
Unfortunately, it was just not the word I was looking for.
Calender actually means a machine in which paper or cloth is glazed or smoothed by passing between rollers. :wink:

1 Like

Fixie Friday!
No string November!

6A Sunday. Hold onto yah pants, cuz this is WIIIILD

Woah. Let’s do this. Contact yoyoing!

1 Like