Yoyo Boomers Club

Ooh maple. Sounds nice!

BEEEG SNEK!

Glad you didn’t throw it.

1 Like

You both look incredibly relaxed having that giant snake on you.

The Yellow Boa is ezpz. Had class field trips all the time and the Yellow Boa was really popular

1 Like

That was just a little fella compared to what else was at the Zoo.

Anyone stream Reptile Kingdom?

2 Likes

I’m watching Animal Kingdom… but I have a feeling it’s a completely different kind of show lol.

This is a Reptile Zoo Show. Filmed in Fontana. We were in the area, kids love the show, so we stopped by.

Didnt know my daughter spoke Parcel Tounge. Hogwarts Letter in 2ish years?

6 Likes

I’ve been seeing this pop up on the Roku. That’s cool you got to visit there.

Exactly! The kids were so pumped. They actually got to meet at talk to Mr. Jay and saw most of the celebrity animals.

1 Like

I’m from a… different era, but we used to say, “It’s always September at AOL.” And I would say it’s almost always Slim September for me.

3 Likes

Hey boomers! I know a few of you had some catalogs. If you’re willing, could you get some pics/scans and shoot them to me via DM or theyoyoarchive@gmail.com?

7 Likes

This feels like the place to talk about my mower

Choke bar snapped half way through a mow and had to Jerry rig this junk.

I’m ashamed by how many expletives I yelled at this mower while frantically trying to fix it before a storm rolled in.

7 Likes

This is why I got a push mower. So much less to break and you get a workout haha

3 Likes

looks like it’s time for an upgrade! i went battery powered stihl this season. game changer. all the power, no fuss, no trips to fill gas can, dont stink like power tool when I’m done. instant on and off, batteries swap between other tools. zero downsides

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted to go that route if I did my power tools are all makita and I would want to go that platform so I don’t have to play with conversion kits and junk but it’s an expensive platform ….

2 Likes

it has some up front costs for sure. in my mind i balanced it against savings in gas plus engine maintenance, even just seasonal tune ups. ngl tho the gas stink and no pull starts about sold it just on those merits lol i hate that 2 cycle gas stink!

1 Like

Right you are.

I almost pulled the trigger on that remote controlled one, The Mowrator, but even early bird pricing couldn’t justify it for my wallet. First one I have seen of that nature though that can tackle super tall unkempt lawns for lazy folk like myself, haha.

No Sir! I don’t like it!

Moving is such a pain in the…

13 Likes
15 Likes