Yoyo Boomers Club

My postal person said one day “I see you like YoYo’s” lmfao

For when you need it:

Specifically “Black Shot Glass Display Case 36 Slots Minifigures Thimble Collection Display Rack 17.25"H X x 15.75"W - No Door (for All Short Shot Glasses)”

On the rainforest named online dealer, is PERFECT for YoYo’s of all sizes, lmao.

3 Likes

@Xanadu, don’t correct anyone until I get my order in. :rofl:

4 Likes

Who’s drawing up the glue bottle

7 Likes

Ooof. That’s DARK.

I love it.

2 Likes

I have a tool box project I’m about to start in the coming weeks. I think I’ll need this also lol.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Welcome to the Club Sir!

2 Likes

perfection

your welcome to sell me one whenever you want bud.

2 Likes

Can we add the Boomer yoyo logo, maybe vertical in the Orange Triangle? “Dead 'Orse” text in the bottom orange?

I feel this needs to be a shirt option in the future. Once we get some Dead 'Orses in the wild.

2 Likes

Our product banner has been found
Don’t worry, they’re just lying down, I’m not that morbid, at least when it comes to animals

istockphoto-537624540-612x612

2 Likes

I think I can see your vision…

6 Likes

Well I know what the YouTube banner will be later this year

3 Likes

Love it!

But make is KNackers brand.

If only I can make KNack club exclusive…

3 Likes

This is the darkest image I’ve seen on the forum lol

2 Likes

I don’t think the KNack should be Club exclusive. Especially with it being a Signature Design of another player.

Have you reviewed the suggestions above? There are some good ideas for modifying current models into the Dead 'Orse. Then it can be exclusive to the club.

2 Likes

Something like this, but swap out “ELMER’S” with something and a horse head instead of the cow.

4 Likes

The idea of a knack, but with the slimness and diameter of an urchin sounded pretty unique and fun. Basically just an Urchin but with slightly thicker walls to compensate for the dimple depth and gap flare.

3 Likes

Blood Cell Profile, Harbinger Diameter, with a Button Cup?

5 Likes

I can have a crack at that.

2 Likes