Yoyo Appraisal Thread

#CLYWHype

YYR Blink with some unfeelable scuffs on both halves?
Mint blasted YYR Dreadnaught?

And how hard do you think it would be to find a Blink in general?

Blink is around $80
Dreadnaught is $110

aaight thanks! Seems pretty accurate.
Just as an FYI: I found this Blink sold at ~$90 a while back.

Mwb Jack Rabbit AC2
Mint Northern Lights WM2
Mwb FG Ash Berry AC1
Mint 2012 Werrd Tre

In order of listed I’m thinking… $140-150, $130, $65-75, $50-55

How off am I ? :wink:

I’d say pretty spot on.

Raw YYR Laser, near mint.

1 scratch OG Stardust

and just OG Stardusts in general. Don’t see them often…

About $130-$140.

which color? $80-$120 depending on if it’s the reg/gold or pink/purple

So a pink blasted OG Stardust then lol? Do they really vary that much in price?

edit: it’s a 2nd run Stardust, if that makes any difference.

Makes a very significant different to collectors.

OG vs. 2nd run also makes a huge difference so you’ll probly be stuck in the $90 range

I think he’d be lucky to get $90 for a Stardust 2. I’m thinking more like $75-80. Even the OG Stardust doesn’t fetch much but it IS one or my favorite yoyos of all time. I’d pay a bit for a pink/purple OG.

Also, referring back to the Laser estimate… the raw, maybe $130-140 sounds good. I THINK they should go for slightly more though just because they are so amazing. Raw is always a more tough sell though.

2009 YYF 888, concave ceramic bearing, violet in color, some ano wear on one side. Purple stacks. The one that says “888” on it very large.

Are they even worth $30 nowadays?

It’s not a Stardust 2, but a second run of the OG Stardust w/ blast. I guess there’s no real good way of naming it… cause it WAS called the Stardust 2 due to the 0.6g weight change. I saw one a while ago which I thought was a good deal, but if I can only fetch $90 at best it doesn’t seem worth it.

Anyway, I feel Stardust 2’s (the flatter hub/updated one) can fetch $100-$110.

I would pay $30 :smiley:
You can keep the concave. Peeps usually don’t appreciate nice bearings when buying.

Hi. I would very much appreciate anyone’s input on the value of a few yoyos that I’m considering letting go. They are:

General-yo Lime Stew Majesty, mint condition, smooth

General-yo red Model 10, mint condition, very small ano flaw on the bearing seat rim, smooth

ILYY light green Canflon Leopleurodon, 2 tiny marks and 1 pinprick, small vibe that was present when new

Thanks!

90-110 on the general yos and $60 on the ilyy

1 Like

Phenom Ti 1 very small (~1mm) pinprick/scuff

I’d say $80.
There was a pink moon took a long time to sell at $80…

Depends on if it’s the japan nats version or not but I’d think somewhere around $90-$110