Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Not sure if it’s known but the second runs are the worst playing of all the peaks so you actually lucked out.

2 Likes

Wolf lake peak with a small flat spot?

Wolf lake is second run so they have usually been selling from $250 to $300.

1 Like

Could I get a price check on a Clear, Mint with undamaged packaging A-RT 420 that is as smooth as A-RT yoyos get

and a very very near mint Cloud Blue DK, (very small superficial ano scratch) that is completely smooth?

2 Likes

i paid $150 for a green one recently. they have been in high demand as of late…

1 Like

That was the first colorway of DK that A-RT dropped. Since you are noting damage without pics I would think $100 plus, especially if you have the pouch with the 1/2 spec bearing and it’s still smooth.

1 Like

I know this was 6 years ago now, but reading this makes me have to ask. Do you still have this? PM me please if you happen to see this, and you still have this.

2 Likes

No way… the last piece?!

1 Like

This is the closest ive been so far! haha
Ive never seen one on BST in the last 4 years or so. Not even a mention, but this guy’s post, so i know they actually did exist… And yes, its the very last piece of my Zip Zop Unicorn Collection.

1 Like

Nickel plated G2 Quake with a small mark that cant be felt?

Did you end up finding one? Considering looking for a second.

1 Like

I found one, but from a slightly sketchy site, I didn’t even think it was legit at first. If you search for shutter on DHGate, you can find them for sale directly from China, but at a higher cost. It came in the original packaging with a lot of extras, so I’m glad I bought one.

1 Like

a guy in the Fatguy BST asked for a price check on this guy…

Anti-yo Gouda :flushed::flushed::flushed:

12 Likes

Sweet jebus.

TBH the sky’s the limit on something as rare as that. I don’t think I’ve seen one for sale since well before YYN shut down, either.

At minimum I’d say $500. Wouldn’t be surprised if it went for double that, though.

5 Likes

it got the conversation started for sure! the only time i’d seen one ‘in the wild’ was in collection pics on here.

Greenonion sold one like 8 years ago I think for like $550

2 Likes

To me this is an $800-$1000 piece. Anti-Yo prices have been high lately for Bapes and Eetsits that had 400 each. There are 10 Goudas according to the YYN release post… this should go for a lot

7 Likes

I found his thread from 2017 and these were the prices he sold at.

The End - s/o $400 (near mint)

Platinum Bapezilla - s/o $350 b/o $450 (mint)

Gouda - s/o $300 b/o $400 (mint)

BSP - s/o $350 (mint)

Eetsit x2 - s/o $130 (each) b/o $150 (each) (both mint)

Fluch - b/o $100 (near mint)

Business - s/o $50 (mint)

YWET - s/o $70 (mint)

Platinum Business - s/o $80 (mint)

3 Likes

Man crazy to think that prices have doubled in 3 years.

Even crazier to think greenonion tried to sell these a bunch of times over the years and no one wanted to pay those prices.

2 Likes

Yeah the recent spike in Anti-Yo prices has been pretty crazy. I sold a few mint Bapes, Eetsits, and Fluchs for about $150-$200 a piece like 2 years ago. People pay that now for a near mint Bape 2.

2 Likes