Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

I guess hub damage was common with these? Likely why it was stacked.

4 Likes

Yeah, that problem plagued a few VsNewton models. I think the Septopus and Sky Walker suffered from the same issue.

2 Likes

What this yo-yo?

6 Likes

Looks like an oxy 3vo powder coated @Burchard
I would say it’s probably worth $140ish

4 Likes

Thank you)

How much are the end pt 2 preludes going for right now?

$50 to $120 pending on Colorway and edition batch. The Raw first Batch might go for more as there were only like 5 of those initially.

1 Like

Can I get a price check on these please, Co-lab has one spot of micro damage, the rest are mint:

7 Likes

At current prices I would honestly ask like $400-$500 on the collab. The firedevil, gelada 2.1, and evilyo 2 are probably in the $150 range. Prices for MFD have kind of been all over the place lately.

Sorry my prices probably sounded a little crazy before because I thought these were the og versions. Og gelada and og evilyo are going for bank. I changed my original appraisal to watch prices a little better.

2 Likes

What r dingos going for?

1 Like

Core Co Alley Cat

OutofHand Burner

Mint Condition

What are these responsives worth? Plan on listing them as I’m mostly a 1A player.
Thanks

2 Likes

The OG Alleycat I would say is on the Up and that is a Hardcoat Black, so around $75 w ship and fees. The Burner is more niche, these retailed around $58, so on the Down maybe $45 w ship and fees.

2 Likes

Realistically, whats a NUKE BEE GT worth these days?

8 Likes

$500+ without question. $600+ if the right buyers are active

3 Likes

how much can these yo-yos cost?

7 Likes

Must be pricing it wrong, so let me know guys, what would a V1 NYYYC Justice be worth? There’s 12 out there, I happen to have one with a scrape on it. Help me price this right.

6 Likes

Found a guy selling one for 750… just on the fence about it.

1 Like

I would definitely try and talk them down from $750. It’s an expensive rare yoyo, but it’s not that expensive. @Knarknar

2 Likes

Can someone explain the history of this yoyo to me? Never heard of it😬

Glow in the dark super limited version of a classic playmaxx

4 Likes