Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Playmaxx Killer Bee

12 Likes

Killer Bees usually get listed for $500. One sold late last year for less than $300. Somewhere between the two price points is probably what you can get for it.

5 Likes

Looking at putting a price on my collection so far

2 Likes

What’s this ZGRT El Mijo Poly worth? with box and accoutrements. Mint. One owner. Thx.

4 Likes

Anybody knows what ti is it?

6 Likes

It looks like the new proto yyr throw that came in the lucky box.

2 Likes

Retail at best, they are still in stock new

1 Like

It looks like the Obitron 5000 from SPYY…but it’s not:)

it’s not ti, it’s Al mono 59gr proto from YYR lucky box

1 Like

Just acquired this code 1 in mint condition for my collection.
I think I had a good deal on it, but I’d love to hear from the experts what’s worth.

6 Likes

Trying to establish a fair price for this gold plated Proyo Ace. Any advice wrt its value would be appreciated from those knowledgeable in things Playmaxx.

2 scratches inside on the walls (pictured on the bottom of axle half in 2nd picture, appears to be in very good condition otherwise).

7 Likes

These are from the 2010s stored and I’m wondering what they are valued at. Thoughts?
The delrin is off balance and the nickel dietz is temperamental. The rest all play smooth and the battosai is diced :game_die:

9 Likes

The vendetta custom anno is a General yo Essence, I thought it was a Hatrick but the box says Essence. If it was a Hatrick, the value would be $500 or more in my opinion, based on past sales of the USA Hatrick. The Essence is not as sought after as the Hatrick, but since it’s got that custom anno, it’s still gonna be worth a fair amount, I just have no idea how much.

And that is a wicked ano.

A normal production Hatrick would run $120 - $150

A normal 1st run Essence is likely half that.

The General yo values have went down immensely unless it is a 5 star, Hatrick or Magnum (I have even seen 5 stars sell for dirt cheap.). It is a shame.

The saving grace value wise is the Vendetta custom, and again, no clue on value. I’d put it on the BST and wait for the right collector.

2 Likes

It’s a hubstacked battosai?

1 Like

That looks like a nickel Dietz. Definitely in the higher priced throws. I would say $150+.

1 Like

Any idea on Werrd Fruiture value?

The purple is production run, few scratches plays 9/10 smooth.

The shiny apple green is a prototype Fruiture that was unreleased. 10/10 smooth mint.

The most recent posts I could find on the forum were from 2015.

3 Likes

What this yo-yo?

1 Like

Looks like a Zipline its… a Paul Harness collaboration

Designed by @yoyoist in collaboration with ZipLine. @jeremypark

4 Likes

Any word on the Werrd’s? They’re on loan for me to try and would love to make a fair offer based on today’s market. But never see them for sale.

Some very cool stuff here!

Notably a Ti5, a Vendetta Essence, and what appears to be a Battosai Dicestacked by RiceRocket.

Most of it is hard to price since you never really see any for sale. Ti5 would probably be $400+. Dietz could be $150-$200 to the right guy, Batto likely similar.

2 Likes