Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Easily north of $100 for the dingo. I’ve seen solids climbing in price for a bit and the cherry blossom dingos I believe are the only non-solids in existence.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Yes all are mint. Just would need polished. Have the boxes as well.

3 Likes

Got this f.a.s.t 201 i checked with yyf and ben said its from 2004 and in the uk / australia packagaing and its old yyf logo
Still sealed

2 Likes

Looking to put a value on my MFD collection. Not interested in sale or trades ATM. Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

What is a good price for an A-RT D7 in near perfect condition?
Someone is looking for the one I have and I’m willing to part with it, I just don’t know what a good price would be.

Thanks for any help
kgb

I sold my D7 slightly less than retail ($147 was retail) a few months ago, and it sold quickly. Not sure if they’ve become more valuable, but I’d say retail is fair.

2 Likes

Raw Orca, wooly marmot 2, bear vs man, and BBB cliff

What are these worth? Thanks :smile:

4 Likes

That bvm is probably $200, the wm2 is probably $200-250, and I would probably put the bbb cliff at the $200-250 range as well. These prices could be low, I feel like certain clyw throws have been on the rise lately.

4 Likes

Hello All,

Please do you know for how much I can sell this Spyy - Punchline Repeater?

It has some dings along the sides but its only cosmetic you can’t feel them with your fingers, it play well.

I would like to sell it

2 Likes

What’s the interest/going rate for a Buzz On Element X Playa

It’s in great shape. There is a scuff on each of the halves, like it bounced off of a linoleum floor maybe? Light scratch near the response on each half. Otherwise, no significant damage. Plays pretty smooth, just the typical old school plastic vibe. Nothing serious. Original flat bearing, Dif pads on the response as was original I believe.

What do you all think?

Thanks for any input
kgb

4 Likes

I’ll buy it and strip the spr outta it, if you want.

$60-80 is the going rate of most buzzon

1 Like

thanks

Anyone have an estimate on what these two 888 s may be worth? Rarity level?

1 Like

Top one 888X -
Bottom one 888 from 2009 (I believe) - splash

That one looks like it is the high wall model, was that on the 888x

Yeah that 888x looks like both my Aqua and black one - also the 888x was the only 888 with the engraving saying made in China with a product number on it

1 Like

So that’s the high wall version then?

1 Like

Here is the 888x premium edition - it is high wall

1 Like

Thanks. I had one of those (the blue one) at one time.

1 Like