Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

i’d like to find a wm1 for $200…. i’ve had a couple quotes on wm1 that were significantly higher, also why i didn’t bite

2 Likes

If condition is mint:

• Chief depends, most go for 150+ and 7075 one just sold for 250
  • WM1 is around 250 but some previous sales are like 350+
  • Diptych will be 250-300 with the most recent sale with drawing is around 350, D7(7075 dip) is better option at around 150 only
2 Likes

I really want to see the $200 WM1deal to appear too, it’s been a while to see one around that price.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys. Lemme know if any of you has one or more in the above list which you might let go.

1 Like

That seems crazy to me. Sold a nm 7075 chief for like $130 2 years ago and it took a couple days to sell. Honestly the 7075 chief was not my favorite run. They played pretty mediocre compared to the lighter runs. I know chiefs are going up in value, but didn’t realize people were paying those prices especially with the leaf getting released soon.

Someone did have a diptych sitting on the Facebook BST for a couple of days listed at $250 as well. I was thinking if they were sitting at $250 that it was a bit overpriced.

Kind of just guessed at the wm1, but still surprised at the pricing.

3 Likes

I agree that pricing is kinda all over the place depends a lot in sellers pricing and some will sell cheap for financial issue. Sometimes we can get good price from those reason. A-RT price is the most fluctuated one but CLYW hype is only inflated with no sign of deflated anytime soon no matter if it’s US or international market. I think 200 in current market can get you a mint special edition WM2 which I like it better than WM1

It’s like Bape one, it was never the one I would expect to cross $400 but the hype for nostalgic throw make it $500+ now lol

1 Like

Can someone give details on the Leaf? I kinda just know it exists and nothing else.

Here are a couple more I’m looking to price:

A-RT x SF DK - mint w/ packaging

SPYY Flying V - marks on the raw aluminum. Half-spec bearing installed. Includes full size C bearing and box.

10 Likes

Can’t say for SPYY Flying V because pricing is all over the places
But for DK in Mint & Clear & with OG packaging gonna give you around $200-$210 ($175-$180 is a guaranteed sale) in current market (it used to be higher around last year, $225 at least), there was couple that was sold or trade for around same value

1 Like

throwing sideways epsilon and ZGRT basilisk(C bearing)

both NMTBS

neither of them have been played with outside of my carpeted room, both have very minor scratches from freak accidents involving my ceiling fan. I swapped the original episilon pads with duncan red pads for less snag

Howdy folks. Looking to sell some throws soon and this guy may be on the chopping block:

From what I was told, it’s a 7075 Chief in the Dandelion color way. It’s fairly scuffed up(came to me that way), but it still plays great and I think the color way helps hide it a bit. Any idea of a ballpark price?

3 Likes

Need help pricing out a project B from GSquared mint with box.

7 Likes

To get one new at the time they released in 2020 was $135 and you also had to have a Patreon account which was an additional cost. However I’ve seen them less than that on the BST. This is one of my favorite G2 designs.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello all, I have a couple of throws in very good condition from a while back and I was wondering what their worth is by now. I am talking about a SPYY Revenger in gold/black and a SPYY Addiction in mint. If I understood it correctly this company does not produce anymore? Thank you in advance for your opinion.

2 Likes

I believe @mkmavvl has been looking for a black and gold Revenger for a while now!

4 Likes

Cherry blossom dingo
Copper sudo
Copper deepstate
Copper parlay
Nickle parlay

What’s the going rate for these? Thanks

13 Likes

i’d prob pay $300 for the copper parlay, a bit more for the sudo - if they were mint… maybe $225 for the nickel, and a bit leas for the deep state - maybe $180

5 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize the copper ones were going for so much. Honestly I was thinking in the $150-$200 range @fatguysnacks247

2 Likes

that’s just my number in a competitive market. i like the parlay and sudo a lot, and have seen some beat up pieces around for high prices…. just my .02

and with copper and nickel not being produced by od anymore, i woukd think that would beef it up a bit

2 Likes