Yoyo and Travel

Hi guys my name is lion and I’m 14 years old Iyoyo since nearly 2 months but I can already do tricks like : and whut ,time of sands, Superman, hook,1.5.hook 2.0 hook Brent stole and much much more nearly everyday I’m learning 5 or more tricks and I thought of getting into competition in a few years. The Problem is im traveling since 2 years I’m from Germany and I don’t know any persons playing Yoyo there. So how can I get into competition. I think to get a good competitive yoyoer you need to start in your town and get something like the 4th place so you can get to bigger competition. Now with corona there are a lot of internet competitions but later? Please give me your opinion

5 Likes

I would contact @crackout or @Kray.

1 Like

Hi yoyojoe Nice to meet You I’m a big fan and I want to open a YouTube channel soon I’m not The Best yoyoer but I think it’s going to bed interisting to see how ight better wile traveling maybe You can give me some tips ?

And who is that and what should i ask them?

And maybe You can tell me something about that discution. WA vs iceberg vs atlas, kitty string and gap wide - #15 by LDTravel_yoyo06

Is The atlas still your competition yoyo ? Can I use Kitty xl with it or is it wearly awkward to play like that ? And should I get The shudder WA the iyoyo iceberg or a better yoyo with long spinn time.

Looking forward for a lot of tips

I’m not the youtuber that’s actually yoyojoe1.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: lol and I was so hiped like : OMG was that YOYOJOE 1 and your are like : emm I’m not a youtuber