You're only allowed one string brand and color for the rest of your life

Neon yellow poly normal Kitty

Neon yellow fat kitty string

Kitty nylon neon yellow

Tried a lot, and by far: Kitty string fat - neon yellow!

Iā€™m happy with my neon yellow YYE 100% poly stuff.

NEON YELLOW BYYS FAT CHICKS 4 LIFE!

NEVER! I havenā€™t tried enough different types of string yet, I still want to try Blueprints either when I run out of string or once they come out in a colors. I could never choose one color forever, I change my mind way too often.

Lemon-Lime YYSL Type X

either normal kitty neon yellow or YYSL type x in neon yellow 8D

Orange Unknown Annhilators. Talk to Modman10 about em. Absolutely wonderful stuff.

^^^^^^
how do they play? jw

Kitty fat white

Ok so take normal Nylon/Poly. And then run it though the hands of God Himself. They are soft, whip and slack beautifully, hold tension like a boss, and they have absolutely no stringburn. I LOVE them. ;D

Poly kitty orange.

I was very surprised by the amount of yellow preferred. Only two oranges with mine included. Iā€™ve never tried yellow I donā€™t think but will have to after reading this. Iā€™d like black just for the look but my rugs are all dark colors so would be hard to see it in the majority of my rooms that I throw in other thank our dreaded white tiled kitchen. Itā€™s hated by the wife and I because how easily it shows dirt. Iā€™ve laid all the rest of the tile in our home (about 1000 sqft of tile renovations but havenā€™t replaced the kitchen, pantry, laundry, and entry which were all white when bought the house. Another 650-750 sqft of ripping and laying tile just isnā€™t a task I want to do any time soon). Word of advice for you youngsters when looking to buy a house, white tile looks great when its freshly mopped but that look only lasts a matter of hours. Avoid at all costs!!! Stick with earthy colors and hardwoods when at all possible.

I use orange strings. I also like yellow. Iā€™ve never been to picky about the type of string. Just standard 100% poly is fine.

Neon Yellow Blueprint 4 Life

Iā€™ve been meaning to PM you forever to ask what black strings you were using! Definitely picking some of these up on my next YYE order. Iā€™ve got a small handful of yoyos begging for black strings, and as much as I love my white, they make things hard when every wall in my house is white.

Iā€™m surprised how many votes there are for YYSL Type X, I thought Ammo/Venom were all the rage. I tried Venom and I like it, but Type X really feels like a better fit for me.

YYSL Type X; Ocean Blue

I love my Type X so much, but I do have an unopened pack of Venom but I donā€™t wonā€™t the first time I try it to be on almost completely worn response, and I do want the fist time I try it to be on my most played yoyo my Werrd Poo, so it could be another week or so before I try it at which point my choice could change , but even if it does Iā€™d still be happy to live on Type X anyway (and probably will given the price of Venom :stuck_out_tongue: )

No, itā€™s easy for me to see. It took a day for my eyes to adjust to the black string, but it has always been easy to see. I have hardwood at home, and my walls are white, pink, yellow, blue and green (different rooms, different colors). I will never go back to another color, unless black thread becomes extinct. I have a few YYE Slick 6 around the house in black too. :wink:

I also like white string as second best. :slight_smile: I think black looks so bold and classy, and matches every throw. Iā€™m glad I tried it. Kitty string is super popular according to this thread.