Your yoyo collection

Here are some of my yo-yos.

This a a shadow box I bought from hobby lobby using the weekly 50% off coupon.

This is an old yomega zip bag case.

31 Likes

I must admit it’s a nice collection. However, I’m a bit disappointed as I always have had the perception that an aerial view would be required to include your entire collection in a photo.

This is an awesome collection! :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow!
After seeing those magnificent collections.
I can’t help to ponder what a significant carbon footprint this toy has.
All those un-played yoyos and their excess packaging, manufacturing cost, shipping, etc.
Kind of reminds me of subtle form of gross pollution.
Too many yoyos, not enough hands…Supply > Demand!

I like how YYFBen commented on using a more post recycled form of packaging for their products in the future. Nice Work YYF.

1 Like

Come visit One Drop and you can try anything you want in our collection which we call a “playable museum”.

53 Likes

It’s a little (ok, a lot) out of date but this was my collection about a year ago.

I stopped posting stuff like this because it engenders online class warfare and I … did not enjoy that.

39 Likes

This is my collection, minus my EDC joyride and shutter that are placed strategically for convenience.

12 Likes

I’m currently living in an Airbnb, so most of my yoyos are in storage. Here are the few that I keep with me:

And here are a few old photos of some of the collection. I’ll have to update once I move into the new house.

DSC03400

20140831_113838~2

53 Likes

That is a BOONNNKKEERRRS collection

Also is that Space Invaders one a Wet Whistle?

4 Likes

Thank you! <3

Yes it’s a wet whistle! Those in the top five are the few hand picked ones that I’m especially proud of having anodized myself. Most of my other work I traded or sold off.

4 Likes

LMAO Jason! How many Peaks is that?! 40 lol?

3 Likes

Embarrassed to say I actually am not sure! Probably at least 40… (blush)

I have a few peaks that I stripped but never got around to anodizing, so they’re somewhere in the back of my storage locker somewhere.

6 Likes

You have good taste having a punchline in your top 5😍

1 Like

Mate you have no idea of the things I’d do to get one of those eyyc draupnirs back. Beautiful

5 Likes

I’m trying to come up with a better storage solution. When I do and I get it all set up I’ll take a complete photo I have a lot more yo-yos and more modern metal yo-yos that aren’t included in the pictures

wow great.

Forgot how great your No Jive collection is!

7 Likes

Ed, inspired by you my friend!

5 Likes

20190413_125802

13 Likes

Bumping cause this thread rocks and I’d love to see more from people! :smiley:

6 Likes