Your yoyo collection

love those butterflies.

4 Likes

I love the colorwat of that Warthog, it looks like actual space. G2 has some of my favorite non solid colorways.

Who signed the Banshee?

2 Likes

Yeah, that deep space finish is very cool.

3 Likes

Not a big collection for how long I have been throwing but it is full of bangers. I would rather have a few gems than a bunch of cheapies.

Also does anyone still use these Duncan cases because I still love mine.

IMG_20190306_203846701

23 Likes

Is that a Noctu? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got rid of a lot. Like A LOT.
Buuuuutā€¦ still kind of a bunch. I have some overflow boxes too, but this is what I count as the ā€œcollectionā€.
IMG_3269

Oh, and all the eHā€™s, becauseā€¦
IMG_3270

40 Likes

It is indeed.

What a crazy and unique yoyo. Awesome!!

I still have the case but used the foam to line a zero haliburton brief case.

Oof. Good eye. That was amusing.

1 Like

Wow, itā€™s like you get to have a mini yoyo museum right in your own house, and you can play with the displays whenever you want. Beautiful!

3 Likes

Absolutely, wish I could find more. They are absolutely perfect for slimlines!

Hi, Iā€™m yoyo_cubicle, and Iā€™ve been collecting yoyos for just over 14 months. If itā€™s ok with you, Iā€™d like to show you my collection. Here it is:
yoyo_0

Not only do I not display my yoyos, but I actively hide them. My daughters, ages 4 and 2, would have every box torn open, and every yoyo tied in knots and dinged, within 11 minutes, if I were to keep them out in the open. I love them both with all of my heart, but what I described is no exaggeration (by some standards). Donā€™t worry, they do have their own yoyos. They both have managed at least one gravity pull in their lives, but they have not yet mastered the art of winding the string back up. They are both good at swinging yoyos around wildly and smashing things with them. Please let me show you more of my collection. Here is the top shelf, which is comprised of unresponsive metal yoyos (along with one hybrid). Unresponsive metals are the type of yoyo I play with the most.
yoyo_1

I have an OD Eclipse arriving from YYE tomorrow, so that will bump one of these out to the overflow bin, which youā€™ll see later. I couldnā€™t possibly pick a favorite among these, but if I had to perform yoyo tricks for the sake of my life, Iā€™d grab the Good Life Breeze. I feel imbued with yoyo superpowers whenever I throw it. Hereā€™s the second shelf, which is unresponsive plastic yoyos.
yoyo_2

I have fun playing with all of these yoyos, but the Amplified Return Tops Banger is ā€œtopā€. Hereā€™s the third shelf, which is the maintenance shelf.
yoyo_3

Several different brands and types of string, extra bearings and a bearing tool, various response pads, thin and thick lubes of various kinds, toothpicks, straight pins, a 6-yoyo yoyo case, 46 unopened 2017 YYE Trading Cards, and miscellaneous extras included in yoyo packages. Hereā€™s the fourth shelf, which is responsive yoyos.
yoyo_4
And hereā€™s the overflow shelf.
yoyo_5

The poo bag contains titanium begleri from Rain City Skills that I received in a mystery box. I havenā€™t played with them yet. I hope you enjoyed looking at my collection with me. Thank you, you are special and wonderful.

29 Likes

This is my current collection.

32 Likes

The struggle is realā€¦ so real.

Also I see someone likes to keep everything in the original boxes, and then in boxes on top of that. :wink:

9 Likes

Make what you will of it, Iā€™ll deny nothing.

1 Like

Loving the guitar stand on here! Awesome collection too

2 Likes

I only have the kraken and a dv888

2 Likes

Ayyyeeee

1 Like

Iā€™ll second this, the struggle is very real

3 Likes