Your yoyo collection

Here’s my collection :smiley:

12 Likes

I’ve been super hesitant to post pics of my collection since, as @codinghorror mentioned, some people seem to have opinions about having a large collection for some reason :roll_eyes:. That said, this community seems to be super supportive of collecting so here’s where I’m at so far:

https://imgur.com/a/h1Rc4fJ

Man, I really need to list some stuff up for sale…

23 Likes

Oh! Can I come over and play?!!! lol Damn nice collection Nonja! /is jealous!

Anyone who would pick on you for having such a nice collection needs to be kicked in their shin!
Hard.
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Here’s most of mine as of about a month ago. I plan to do some trimming in the near future, or at least, that’s what I keep telling myself.

19 Likes

20190903_141239 Taste the Rainbow!!!(Just the Alloys)

46 Likes

Oh wow! Nice photo man!! Beautiful!

1 Like

How do you all organize your collections?

1 Like

Here is one case

15 Likes

I change my display and location in my home about every 3 months. IMO, yo-yos are art just as much as they are toys or anything else and should be displayed proudly. I will usually organize by color scheme, brand, year, etc…depending on my mood.

5 Likes

I take the time to organize mine by color.
It’s pretty time consuming to seperate all the colors.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I actually organize these by my favorites. From left to right.

I really need to paint these displays…and take a new photo of them as I’ve added some yos to the collection since taking this quick photo.

21 Likes

Nice display! All you guys have some solid display game :grin::fire:.

Haha that makes me feel better about redoing my sorting every 5 months or so. Still haven’t found a method that works for me. Not that there’s anything I can’t find; just my OCD talking lol

2 Likes

I love this case! I still have one somewhere, it got packed away the last time we moved then got buried in storage bin which I should have marked cause now it’s buried in a stacks of identical storage bins and I’ve struck out checking the ones I could get to, with my luck it’s in the back on the bottom…I’ll just get it when I move again lol.

5 Likes

A buffet of beautiful yoyos!

4 Likes

Everyone with their expensive collections and I’m sitting here with 4 yoyos haha

7 Likes

Heres mine.

Plus some I keep near my bed.

14 Likes

That is a phenomenal organization for a collection of any type.

3 Likes

What and eye, and what a YoYo!

2 Likes

Love this lay out! I have a couple YoYos somewhere… Awesome collection.

2 Likes

You’re a mad man :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

Your storage method is gorgeous. I love densely packed shelves of goodies!

3 Likes