Your worst throw!

Wich is your worst throw? For me, probably Henry’s cobra

The one I’m not using

Sorry, not to be rude.

There is no worst yoyo.

Some people say that some yoyos are just terrible.

But really? If I can do one trick on it, (Even a gravity pull) I say that it’s okay.

Might not be for you, but it is for me. :wink:

throw-up ;D

I guess my hyper warp wing. I don’t even know how old it is (over 10 years, I’m sure) but I still love it. I still pull it out every now and then just to see what I can do with it. Usually I just end up hurting my knuckles because of how responsive it is, but it’s fun play around with.

I have a vague memory of learning my first trick that required a one and a half mount on this thing when I first got it (probably Buddha’s Revenge). I was blown away at how easy it was to catch on the string with that nice wide shape and with how long it slept. Good times.

EDIT: Actually it probably wasn’t Buddha’s Revenge, I remember the trick popping into a double or nothing, one and a half, and trapeze…I honestly don’t remember the trick though. I’m getting old…

That trick is Kwijibo

I like all throws really, but out of the throws I have I would say the one I would rather not use most of the time is the metal drifter. Its just the wrong combo of size, shape and weight for my tastes.
Not saying it is a bad yoyo. It is totaly great but just not my bag.

My worst high end throw is probably my SPYY Skyy Chaser.

I received a yo-yo with Felix the Cat’s picture on it when I bought a Felix Fossil watch. The axle has a hole through it that the string was stuck through and tied in a knot. Even after I cut the string out, the hole prevents you from even attempting getting it to sleep. This guy has to be high on the world’s “Yo-yos who are least likely to succeed” list.

I have a Yomega Fireball that’s about 15 years old. Stripped the threads in one half and the other half has a huge crack. Can’t do anything with it but I keep it around for sentiment’s sake.

Yuki

my worst high end throw, is probably my BvM. but dude, that BvM is a BEAST

my worst throw was when i threw a breakaway and it hit me in the face.

Uhh… This is getting kinda redundant.

I keep a list of my least favourite YoYos:

1 Like

My worst, I would say, is a 10+ years old Yomega X-Brain. I really don’t like clutch yoyos, and actually I think they’re destructive to the learning process, but that’s a topic for another thread.

Yyf 888x. I’d rather throw a Whip lol I’m not sure what it was about it, but it sucked! Nothing ever went right with it

this

my worst throw is a 1999 yomega brain :slight_smile: