Your worst throw!

Wich is your worst throw? For me, probably Henry’s cobra

(WildCat23) #2

The one I’m not using

Sorry, not to be rude.

There is no worst yoyo.

Some people say that some yoyos are just terrible.

But really? If I can do one trick on it, (Even a gravity pull) I say that it’s okay.

Might not be for you, but it is for me. :wink:

throw-up ;D

I guess my hyper warp wing. I don’t even know how old it is (over 10 years, I’m sure) but I still love it. I still pull it out every now and then just to see what I can do with it. Usually I just end up hurting my knuckles because of how responsive it is, but it’s fun play around with.

I have a vague memory of learning my first trick that required a one and a half mount on this thing when I first got it (probably Buddha’s Revenge). I was blown away at how easy it was to catch on the string with that nice wide shape and with how long it slept. Good times.

EDIT: Actually it probably wasn’t Buddha’s Revenge, I remember the trick popping into a double or nothing, one and a half, and trapeze…I honestly don’t remember the trick though. I’m getting old…

That trick is Kwijibo

I like all throws really, but out of the throws I have I would say the one I would rather not use most of the time is the metal drifter. Its just the wrong combo of size, shape and weight for my tastes.
Not saying it is a bad yoyo. It is totaly great but just not my bag.

(SR) #8

My worst high end throw is probably my SPYY Skyy Chaser.

I received a yo-yo with Felix the Cat’s picture on it when I bought a Felix Fossil watch. The axle has a hole through it that the string was stuck through and tied in a knot. Even after I cut the string out, the hole prevents you from even attempting getting it to sleep. This guy has to be high on the world’s “Yo-yos who are least likely to succeed” list.

I have a Yomega Fireball that’s about 15 years old. Stripped the threads in one half and the other half has a huge crack. Can’t do anything with it but I keep it around for sentiment’s sake.

Yuki

my worst high end throw, is probably my BvM. but dude, that BvM is a BEAST

my worst throw was when i threw a breakaway and it hit me in the face.

Uhh… This is getting kinda redundant.

(George Wollaston) #14

I keep a list of my least favourite YoYos:

My worst, I would say, is a 10+ years old Yomega X-Brain. I really don’t like clutch yoyos, and actually I think they’re destructive to the learning process, but that’s a topic for another thread.

clutch system for beginners? throw or no?

Yyf 888x. I’d rather throw a Whip lol I’m not sure what it was about it, but it sucked! Nothing ever went right with it

this

my worst throw is a 1999 yomega brain :slight_smile: