Your parents hide your throws?

Oh my lord. First high end metal ClYW chief my dad took it after there weeks in the mail taped it to our house beam 20 feet in the air took me an hour to find an 2 to cut it down.

My parents didn’t even ask where I was going or sign me up for school let along pay any attention to my hobbies.
Sounds like you have a good set there. You should thank them for being involved in your life and make them like breakfast in bed or something.
:wink:

Nah my parents are pretty cool, I am 14 though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it your younger brother Bcmadhamster?

xD is that a real user?

He is u2588bro…

Or CDhappycamper…

Haha no i was just kidding because you are dog/kitty and if he is younger than he is smaller than you so he’s a hamster or something smaller than a dog/kitty.

My parents have a similar thing. I have to have all of my responsibilities upheld before I can get the yoyo. My parents take school really seriously so homework/projects are things that they make me finish before I can get or open a new yoyo. You’re right when it comes to the making sense part. I probably wouldn’t have the grades, be in the classes, or have some of the opportunities that I have if they didn’t do things like this.

1 Like

Nah, I just get the mail and grab the box. That would be fun though. Sounds awesome. :smiley:

Mine do!

They used to do that to me. After a while, I knew all their hiding spots xD.

dude my parents do the exact same thing

no, but thanks for the awesome idea for my kids :slight_smile: this sounds like a really fun slow torturous way of being painfully slow at helping being joy into their lives (and ours for the time it takes them to hunt it down).

I pay for all of my yoyos, my parents have never bought me a yoyo, so they have never told me I have to wait to get a throw unless my grades are bad. Usually I’m the first one home so I get the mail when expecting a throw… My parents know not to take away my yoyos haha…