Your hardest trick(s).

What is your hardest trick that you ever learned?

1 Like

Welcome to YYE. Here are some threads that have the same or similar subject matter.

1 Like

For me its Spirit bomb. I can do and whut and white buddah but i cannot do Spirit bomb. Welcome to YYE! Don’t worry if you post in the wrong place or post something that you didnt know other people have before Ithica or someone else will let you know. No worries thats what msg boards are for! I myself haven’t seen those other posts and think that those links would just kill this conversation a little too quick.

2 Likes

SEA
SICK

I can do it, but its one of those “you got it, or you don’t” tricks (see also boingy boingy)

^^

When I do seasick it just looks ugly.

Wow Skip. You just pulled a 2 year necro.

I have to say SeaSick as well.

2 years :stuck_out_tongue:

Sea Sick and follow I deem impossible and the only way people do them is through video editing!

Also, i cant follow the slack part to soiled panties. Im stuck there.

Boing-e-Boing. Cannot ever do it.

But for the whole community… the one where you throw a 20 minute sleeper? ;D

I don’t know what you are talking about. http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/p1pe09/Emoticons/Pinnochio.jpg

1 Like

at least he pulled a topic we can still talk about
for me right now lengend of the seven fisted mantis
uggggh so annoying
but i HAVE to land it
also super man

By far brent stole and hook were the hardest but once you get it it becomes easier so now i can do them every try

seasick and gyroscopic flop

brent stole and follow

Reverse ironwhip to wristmount

Gravity break.
Complexio.
Super Ego.

~Z

Brent Stole. I just cant land it >:(

2nd’d.

Seasick.
i just can’t do it. . .

People, can we please just stop necro posting on this. We just bumped this up by 2 years now. Wow, lol.

1 Like