your favorite yoyo manufacturer

i posted a topic just like this one about a few months ago but i deleted it :’(

Working on it :slight_smile: Getting the proto in March.

I like all of the companies that I have tried (yyf, yyj, big brother, hspin, spyy), but spyy is my favorite at the moment.

I don’t really see the point in having a poll for this, i think that part should probably be removed considering it’s missing so many companies: Duncan, Born Crucial, Anti-yo, 3yo3 to name a few…

I think it should be more of people talking about their favorite companies than voting and having one company become the “most liked/best?”, that’s just bad politics haha.

For instance, my favorite yoyo manufacturer is One Drop, they make fantastic throws, have nice modern industrial designs, and their yoyo’s are constantly introducing new ideas.

perhaps the better question is: which manufacturer has consistently put out yo yos that you like?

dif-e-yo…

for the last 10 years, dif-e-yo has been settin’ the bar for yo yo performance. short on looks, big on performance - how it all began, how it is still. though the juggernaut and rev. 1 overhaul have brought the aesthetic aspect of dif-e-yos to a whole 'nother level.

besides puttin’ out kick arse product, Mr. Difeo is a creative force in the yo yo industry. you’d be suprised just how many of your ‘favorite’ yo yo companies have asked for Mr. Difeo’s help, insight and advise in makin’ their yo yos.

the game wouldn’t be where it is today w/o dif-e-yo.

dif-e-yo = no regrets. whenever there’s any doubt, there is no doubt - dif-e-yo.

mgodinez

cloudy…

Great, another one of these threads…

I like that there is an imaginary yo-yo on the list, but the largest yo-yo seller on the planet is not on the list. ;D

Have Fun,
Java

long live YOYOFACTORY

Big Brother is watching you…
and asking for your vote…

This.

and this.

I like One Drop