Your Favorite CLYW Yoyo?

VOTING IS OVER. The results are in! Seems like Chief is the most loved, followed by Orca. After that it disperses greatly throughout the other options. One thing that genuinely surprised me was the lack of votes for the Gnarwhals. The Gnarwhal2 is easily me 2nd favorite. Anyways, thanks for voting!

Its going to be Orca! I know it :smiley: :smiley:

Orca, followed by Puffin 2. Both are really good and are real close in terms of favorite CLYWs I own.

I do own a WM2, Gnarwhal 2, Puffin 2, Orca, Yeti and OD/CLYW Summit.

I actually don’t like the yeti that much… :frowning:

I like it, but not worth more than $50

Puffin 2. But I’ve only played the puffin 1, Avalanche, chief, orca and yeti, all in which I own. So perhaps my opinion doesn’t count.

agreed that the yeti isn’t worth more than its retailed priced, but it would take a lot for me to get rid of my yeti.

orca and blizzard are in my top 15 for sure

Have you played the blizzard?

Ac2 both 6061 and 7075, I also love the Bvm2 and New avalanche.

I think you missed one in the poll. :slight_smile:

Hint: It’s the OG.

Nothing quite like a painted peak, is there…

I’ve got 3 BvMs though so I’m kind of partial to them.

Hence my vote for other…

Have an Orca and Bonfire, but I find myself reaching for the Bonfire more.

May I put down one that I do not currently own but love and want to buy?

For me it’s the Canvas. No wait, it’s the Bonfire. Maybe it’s the WMM, or the WM2. Then again the Orca is really good. But I do love my Sasquatch. The 7075 AC2 is really amazing, so maybe it’s that. How can I forget the Chief though, definitely the Chief. But then again the Gnarwhal 2 is a fun little thing. And the Yeti, such a unique plastic, absolutely love it!

Yeah I think that narrows it down to my favorite. ;D

I haven’t really liked a whole lot of clyw throws… and perish the thought the summit and the chief both felt bland.

the orca however is something i really like… probably cause its one of the few throws i can finger spin on.

You can hit a fingerspin on an Orca?

i can only finger spin on yoyos with nubs in the cup…

sure just let me know

Even though there hasn’t been too many votes, I’m surprised the orca is in the lead.