Your fav string

Really? You know, I was thinking of putting them in the wash, to see how they would clean…It has to be done now! Recycle the easy way, eh…I mean, its polyester, it ought to wash up a treat. I’ll have to pull all the knots out first though…

Or, am I thinking Vulto as well?

apparently, we are both thinking volto. but hey, if your just gonna toss em out then it sure wouldnt hurt to try ,eh? lemme know what your results are…

Ooh, no, I wont throw them out. I must have around fifty or sixty old strings in a bag in a drawer that I keep promising myself that I WILL DO SOMETHING CREATIVE WITH THEM ONE DAY! But yes…next wash day, I shall have a load of clean strings that will hopefully work.

White string

Not yet, lol.

customz

What ever attaches the yo-yo to my finger. When I get a yo-yo in a trade I just burn through the string on it then I have and enough of that nascence I will put in a PFString and play until it is dirty, or I just get board of the color. I am not to picky with string I just play what is on the yo-yo.

YOU ARE A MEAN, MEAN PERSON! I’M GOING TO MY ROOM!

The corner would be better :wink:

YOU ARE A SAD, STRANGE, LITTLE MAN. Well, not the little part. We are the same height xD

Did I say you could talk? lol. Fine SnakeSkinStrings are good.

Lol, never said you had to say they were good. Just messing around xD
But yeah, I like alchemy still, its just killing me how bad of a loop it holds.

For Alchemy I kinda scratch at the loop with my fingernails to sorta make it rough and it holds the loop on your finger fine

Trying it right now…

gstring px

Slick 6 from theyostore.com

Brazilian Mondos
Alchemies (not their tension)

Highlights.

thanks andrew