Your best friend yo-yo?

Which yo-yo is the one you always use? The one that you always take with you? The one that gets you??

5 Likes

All of them? I try to show them all some love.

9 Likes

This for me is kind of like “favorite song” or “favorite movie” - I have a number that kind of shift places depending on my mood. That’s why I love having a number to choose from…

Right now though I’d probably say the Grail is getting most love

9 Likes

I just got a CLYW Canvas and we’re totally simpatico.

5 Likes

I named him Vincent.

3 Likes

Canvas is an excellent yoyo, I love mine too

3 Likes

DONT ASK ME WHICH CHILD IS MY FAVORITE MAN

that’s just super uncool

9 Likes

Sry.

2 Likes

I dunno man, I have a favorite child at any given moment. Depends on which one is being less of a pain in the rear.

That said, I think bobafret has the right angle. Lots of us have multiple favorites that go in and out of “fav” status depending on any number of random factors.

7 Likes

The past month or so my Topyo Origin has always been with me. Just got a joyride gt that has kind of stolen my heart though. Fun fingerspins was the only thing the Origin really lacked for me.

1 Like

Probably Deep State, then.

3 Likes

Bassalope and punchline.

I love my little L.

1 Like

My vintage butterfly fo sho. Or the green yo by @Glenacius_K

3 Likes

Magicyoyo N12.

3 Likes

My Deep State is the one I carry most often, and what I throw while I walk. So I guess that’s it.

7 Likes

My DV888

8 Likes

This is the point at which you should be questioning how your life choices led you to this terrible place, Glen :rofl:

8 Likes

3yo3 Bassline 2

2 Likes

I have a 2012 YYF Northstar that i consider my best friend. I know for a fact that i will never ever find another one like him so i take care of him as much as i can.

4 Likes