Your best friend yo-yo?

It changes frequently since I have so many favorites. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I honesty canā€™t believe I like the DV888 as much as I do. I was expecting it to be utter rubbish from what I heard from you and others.

The standard DV888 setup is utter rubbish, but put a CT bearing into it and some slim pads and its a super-spinning little machine, and I honestly love its rock-solid feel.

In fact, I have it right here with me at work.

9 Likes

FTFY ā€“ Fixed That For You

2 Likes

No, what you did was misquote me.

1 Like

Replay Pro.

1 Like

I have a replay pro that I got in 6th grade. Iā€™ve taken it thousands of miles, used it in countless different cities & taken it to many extravagant sights, & it still plays outstandingly.

2 Likes

My Replay Pro has definitely seen better days. So has the one before it. I plan on getting another one.
ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

My replay has gotten cracked on the caps a good amount except those caps arent replacable, they are literally part of the yoyo itself i think. But, i still give it love. If they aint, those are the only caps they got, since its a special edition

Its a tank

4 Likes

While the YYR Draupnir is my favorite yoyo, the C3 Capless (my first unresponsive throw) is still my go to. Something about the way it feels always makes it special to me.

1 Like

I agree Glen, DV888 is a fine yoyo, Iā€™ve got another on the way.

3 Likes

15 years together, even though I was dead broke back then, I bought 1 to rock and 1 to stock, got a few sets of different caps also.

Worlds Edition Freehand Z

7 Likes

Currently itā€™s my Mayhem. But Iā€™m loving my Barracuda too.

Honestly thoughā€¦I think itā€™d be my magicyoyo n12 if mine wasnā€™t too fun looking to play with! hahaā€¦I have the red/green christmas themed one and I donā€™t want to ding or scrath it up. Otherwise I absolutely love the yo! Love the weight, shape, feel in the handsā€¦Iā€™ll be ordering a regular one when I get paidā€¦and I can really see that being my goto throw to mess around with. Plus itā€™s cheap enough that I donā€™t have to worry about denting it up and stuff.

3 Likes

Friends come and go but this is the only one thatā€™s stuck around since year one that I still have and play with often.

4 Likes

Bad photo, but this little B-grade 888 has been with me for a decade. It made such an impression on me, that I have a tattoo inspired by it.

7 Likes

JonRob Genesis. image

8 Likes

The capless is a hell of a yoyo. I miss mine like crazy, what a unique feel.

I lost the axel on my N12 and ended up tossing it because it was already beat to death, but if I still had it that would probably be. Iā€™ll buy another one for sure.

Aside from that probably my shutter. Iā€™ve played with it consistently for 4 years and still love it to this day.

2 Likes

@yyfben2.deactivated he has dedication to yours and your teams craft that he has an 888 inspired tattoo

5 Likes

Depends on my mood. Usually itā€™s whatever my newest throw may have been. I do however go back to others and rotate through my collection. 1 throw in particular that I keep going back to is my CLYW Wooly Marmot 2. Super comfy and love the ā€œicebergā€ color. It was also my first CLYW.

1 Like

Prove it.

1 Like