You can’t blend in on a unicycle

Who here rides on one wheel? I am learning, it is slow going but I can navigate around in parking lots until I get too tired or get out of shape riding over some ant poop or a leaf or something.
Anyways, it’s kinda like yo-yos, I just want to learn how to ride a unicycle, but doing it in the ‘real world’ makes you fair game for every want to be comedian in the world. Gotta figure out a place I can just blend in.

7 Likes

You are a MAD MAN. I can barely walk a straight line let alone ride a unicycle. I respect it.

3 Likes

To the circus!

I tried riding one once and almost fell on my face, not easy. Higby rides one in his show while he does 2A which is pretty impressive!

6 Likes

Hey man, I’m not some clown.
Clowns can juggle clubs, I am still working on that.

3 Likes

I stopped at a 3 ball mills mess, no desire to learn clubs, because then I would want to do torches, and I need healthy fingers to yoyo.

1 Like

If you can do Mills Mess, you can juggle clubs! Mills Mess was my winter self loathing project but so far I have been able to drink enough to not torture myself with it…but there is still time, it might snow next week.

2 Likes

I have learned SO MUCH from Every Trick in the Book and in there he said that a Mills’ Mess is a windmill with direction changes every three throws, so I just learned how to change direction quickly in a windmill and TA-DAAA. So if you cant get it, just learn Windmill. I am currently working on Box (I am horrible at it) and Romeo’s Revenge (one time I got 4 throws on it)

There’s a dude who rolls around Portland in the summer, on a unicycle, dressed in Darth Vader get up with helmet, but with a kilt on the bottom, playing the bagpipes, which happen to be rigged up to shoot fire out of the ends when he presses a button.

I’ve seen him a few times around the city. He’s incredible. I’m surprised he has the time with all the ladies you know he’s pulling

EDIT: Feast your eyes. Legendary

7 Likes

Why are you worried about blending in? Don’t let anyone piss on your bonfire. Ride that unicycle proudly, and if someone gives you grief, just flip them the bird and move on. Life’s too short to care what other people think.

1 Like

Haha, I gotta get a little better before that, it would be so weak to flip someone off and then fall.

1 Like

I think blending in by definition means the opposite of attracting attention. I think a primary intention of a unicycle is to attract attention.
Blending in and unicycles are complete opposites.
I’ve always thought that was a good thing. I personally don’t ride a unicycle but I’ve always liked the idea of unicycles. You can go on YouTube and there’s a couple guys that ride around on the edge of cliffs and the edges of buildings on unicycles.

Check this out🙀>>>>

Amazing😳

3 Likes

I did not know unicycles had any intentions or purpose. I was just doing it for fun and exercise, butt I’m in my 60s so I miss a lot. Read the yo-yo forum and learn something new every day.

1 Like

Wear fake finger tips so that you can flip them off, pull off your fingers, and then juggle middle fingers while flipping them off while riding a unicycle.

2 Likes

My brain broke when I read ↑

1 Like

lmfao.

Rode unicycles for a very long time with my brother. We would toss frisbees to one another as we rode or even footballs. He was better than I and often would take out his ten footer.

I’ve seen people ride unicycles in bike parks, but never tried it myself.

3 Likes